• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 79 cordoba with many parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

79cordoba

Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
$2000 60073 illinois
360 with a cam and intake, hasn't ran in years,
Not sure which trans but has a shift kit.
3:55 gears. I have many spare parts for the car.
It's a project- needs brakes all around and engine looked over. Willing to trade or part out as well as sell.
cordoba.JPG
cordoba2.jpeg

If you decide to part it out I need the front calipers and brackets

If you decide to part it out I need the front calipers and brackets

If you have parts for sale, place and ad instead of hijacking someone else's ad. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If you part it out, I need a full set of chrome 15" trim rings.

Hi, I'm interested to see what kind of front seats are in the car? Is it a bench, buckets, 60/40 split bench? What kind of shape are they in? Could you take some pictures of them? Thank you!

I apologize in advance, I'm busy and not able to properly care for this mopar. Part of why I'm selling. I will attach pics of the seats, they really need to be cleaned.

seats 1.jpg seats 2.jpg seats 3.jpg

20200428_134916.jpg

Thank you for uploading the pictures of the seats- I'm looking for the chrome lever for the recline function, the screw that holds it in, and the goldish brass(?) fitting that the screw screws into. I believe the goldish fitting (picture one) pushes over the split round piece I'm pointing out in picture 2.
What would you want for these?
Thank you! 20200428_134939.jpg

I have one but yours would be a spare $50 plus shipping. Need the hardness connector to the main sections. That is both connectors (switch side and line side to connect to main hardness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back