• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Big Thank You to Dave Dawson!!! (Yellowdartdave) GUY

JKLNHYDE

Local time
7:36 PM
Reaction score
I wanted to thank Dave (Yellowdartdave) for sending me a cool piece of history that belongs to my recent purchase(64 Super Stock Dodge). He sent me a wonderful package, and I want to say it's great to have guys like him in the hobby.
Thanks again Dave.

JP

Hate to do it but..............

:worthless_thread:

I agree with you even though I don't know Dave, seems like the people on this board are all about helping one another if in fact they can.

I bet it is that poster of all the Hemi cars on it. It has a picture of his 64 in the top left corner.

Am I right?

Darn nice of you Dave!

I bet it is that poster of all the Hemi cars on it. It has a picture of his 64 in the top left corner.

Am I right?

Darn nice of you Dave!
No it wasn't the poster...my friend gave me that;) Dave gave me a Car Craft magazine from 1984 with a awesome article and photospread written by the original owner, which included back in the day photos of the car being raced along with past ownership history etc.

Darn it, oh well that was still nice of Dave to go out of his way to send that to you.

Auto Transport Service
Back