• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been away from the site for a while, so here's some new photos of my car.

Fury 440

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
Hi Guys. I've been off the site for a while, so I thought I'd post some recent photos of the car. I've had her out since the early spring. I'm very happy with the way she's come together, because like most of you, I do pretty much all my own work out of my shop at home. God bless my wonderful wife!
I have made it to many cruises and shows this year, and even managed to pick up a few awards. I still have to do a few minor things under the hood, date coded stuff, the "proper" Max Wedge pullies and such. To be honest, I'm not all that worried about it. I am having way too much FUN!!
The car is a real beast when you want it, but also has great road manners. She's actually a pretty good cruiser, runs cool, good ride, not bad millage (if you can manage to keep your foot out of it) and always fires right up as soon as you turn the key. Also, did I say that it's just a whole lot of FUN!!!
She draws a crowd where ever I go, but then I think that all our cars do these days. I'd like to thank the guys on the site who helped me out with some of harder to get items, like Dave6T4, my good neighbor to the west. Thanks Dave, and BTW your car looks GREAT!

DSC03674.JPG
DSC03676.JPG
DSC03682.JPG
DSC03695.JPG
DSC03790.JPG
DSC03795.JPG
DSC03796.JPG
DSC03840.JPG
DSC03844.JPG
DSC03287 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
Your finished car looks great! I am glad I could help you with your project.
Dave

very nice car !! always like to see cars in the area.. I'm in London

excellent!! the car looks great with or without the date coded everything!!! in my book that type of thing is not that important as a great ride & a great look ! this ain’t no museum!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back