• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A bird in the hurricane

What station was it on ?

And ABC affiliate.

They even showed this car in a clip ....

1664492597566.png

My god.. Its not like they didn't know it was coming. Stupid people win stupid prizes.

I say its photo shopped. If you have the wind power to flip over a car like that, than why are none of the windows or doors blown out on that house.

I saw a picture on another site that the owner had 4 cars in his garage, 2 Daytonas, the Superbird and a roadrunner.
The 2 damaged cars were on lifts, the 2 parked below them had been moved and hopefully are safe.
The storm surge was high enough that it washed those 2 cars up on the lifts out of the garage like you see in the pictures.

I saw a picture on another site that the owner had 4 cars in his garage, 2 Daytonas, the Superbird and a roadrunner.
The 2 damaged cars were on lifts, the 2 parked below them had been moved and hopefully are safe.
The storm surge was high enough that it washed those 2 cars up on the lifts out of the garage like you see in the pictures.
So the cars will be water damaged and written off by Insurance.....with a report to go with them.

We’ll be seeing pictures of them in a Coparts lot being auctioned off in a few months most likely. :(

Looked fake to me at first. Looking at the two garage doors its possible the high water surge lifted them and floated them through the doors.

Looks like the Daytona, the superior of the two designs, stayed right side up!:poke:

Maybe the WAVES took out the garage?

more than one photo of it out there.

44B93A87-16EA-4669-8F99-06E0BF6203B7.jpeg

They got 9-10 feet of storm surge as they were on the south side of the eye wall when it came in.
Those are break away doors and you can see the front gulfside break away wall is blown in.

I say its photo shopped. If you have the wind power to flip over a car like that, than why are none of the windows or doors blown out on that house.
Water, not wind. 10’ storm surge and hurricane rated windows.

if I wanted top dollar for a car, I might take it to where a cat 4 hurricane is going to hit; and let the insurance co pick up the tab

Auto Transport Service
Back