• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A bird in the hurricane

Shane2290

Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score
I looked and didnt see this posted ---if a repeat move on --no one needs to see this twice

ian-bonita-springs-gty-ps-220929_1664470767364_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Doesn’t look like things are to scale in that picture

No idea why someone would want to make a phony picture of the devastation. Here's a McLaren P1 worth over one million being washed away

AA12og45.jpg

Still don’t look right. Compare the elliptical trainer to the Charger, and look at the grill that is left of the Charger.

Now it's beginning to look like they got rolled out of the garage right after the insurance premiums were all paid up.

Looks like the winged cars are fixable but can't understand why people would leave then in harms way. Years ago when Ike came in this guy left his collection of cars in a low area and they all got swamped......imo, dumb ***!! When I got flooded at my old place, the cars were all up on jack stands and none of them got damaged. The house on the other hand didn't do so well.

Poor Superbird
&
My heart goes out to the people of Florida

Last edited:
Does someone here own that poor orange super bird that got turned on it’s top in the hurrican?

Here is the house in question. He could afford those cars based on the house value.

Auto Transport Service
Back