• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a complete 413 or 426 wedge engine like to buy a cross-ram intake and carbs,also ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where you can get one would you like me to introduce you to a owner of a complete 413? it is pulled and shows wear, waiting for pics but it is for sale. What is your budget?

Please PM me and I will get that motor heading your way!

Hello I have an intake no carbs if interested E mail is "not allowed in forum use PM" can send pictures if interested Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
are you looking for a max wedge or regular wedge engine? I have a couple complete 413's of the regular flavor.

I have 4-413s with or without trannys --theyre mostly complete with brakets & accessorys--most came out of 63 & 64 Imperials as they had all the top shelf internals from the factory--so I stocked up a # of years ago--but these are premium units that need to be gone thru--if your interested let me know--

I am looking for a 413 cross-ram intake and carbs ... would also like to find a complete 413 or 426 wedge engine thanks Dean

I have one too Dean .. 413 I mean. Not a max wedge

Send me a PM with email and phone if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back