• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A couple of factory details

I checked out the red '68 Charger from inside the trunk & that car has them on both sides also. This car is an unmolested 38,000 mile car. These screws have the yellowish snot sealant on the threads, which are factory screws.

r2 (1).jpg

r2 (2).jpg

RC were all Chargers made at the same plant? If not were your Chargers your made at the same plant?

RC were all Chargers made at the same plant? If not were your Chargers your made at the same plant?

Every Charger that I've ever owned was built at Hamtramck.

My old white Road Runner was a St. Louis car & to my knowledge, that's the only St' Louis car I've owned.

My old white Road Runner was a St. Louis car & to my knowledge, that's the only St' Louis car I've owned.
Your 68 Hemi GTX convertible, yes? St. Louis plant convertibles?

Last edited:

Lies lies and more lies! And blasphemy too. Your first Charger was a 70,and all of them were built in St Louis!

Checked out my car as well, looks like I have the same thing or are these for the trim?

20200722_195745.jpg

I've read all Hemi convertibles were made in St. Louis plant. Maybe B-bodies only? No clue about E-Bodies.
So many cars over so much time..........:D

Auto Transport Service
Back