• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A dance scene from a very strange movie. I think you'll like it.

SteveSS

Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. The script/story kinda sucks but the visuals are AWESOME throughout the entire movie.

This dance scene just appeared out of nowhere.

You do realize that this forum is made up of mostly MEN, right?
You think that men actually care about this? How about your Taylor Swift concert thread?
You don't seem to be a bad guy but you simply don't know how to read a room.
The men that would be interested in your topics probably like other men.
Try a Prius forum or one for Vegan dudes.
There are no flaming Homos on this forum that are interested in most of the stuff you post about.
Stick to cars, war movies, guns, liquor and naked women. THOSE will interest the members here.

Well considering it is basically a sexy strip show (stripper pole included) most red-blooded American men would enjoy it since she transformed into the sexy stereotypes MEN enjoy.

Catwoman, french maid, schoolgirl, tribal princess and nurse all from a woman with a great body and knows how to move

itick to cars, war movies, guns, liquor and naked women.

This one is about a movie and a nearly naked woman. We get busted for naked women.

Last edited:
I got to agree with Kern Dog on this. We all will make a “who cares” post every once in a while, but man-o-man, you have long surpassed the record previously held by Auggie.

I’m not trying to pile on, rather, it’s an observation. Consider it constructive criticism.

I find KDs subtle politically correct way of getting his point across quite amusing!

Last edited:
Rihanna is a natural beauty and a talented singer/songwriter. Too bad she (and a lot of other young performers) tends to pass herself off as a **** to sell her music, rather than relying on her singing talent.

She fell out of the ugly tree in my opinion. Dress up any average chick off the street in the same clothes and makeup and most would blow her socks off. And that forehead. Yuck! She'd be great as an alien woman species on an episode of Star Trek. Missed her calling.

649a7e3841057a5d2569f39a3af9aa8d.jpg

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

I always preferred a little makeup on woman, no surprises when you see them without. As far as the dancing I watched but didn't get much because of the cgi.

If she starts on a chair you know it’s going to be corny

If I was 15 years old, I would be watching this over and over again. But I'm not, so I'm positioned firmly in the "I don't give a **** camp". If you like this performance, go ahead and enjoy it, if not click to another thread. To each their own.

That's a fivehead right there.

Meh.
I don't like Banana.

Who's Banana? What do you mean, she has a whole song about herself. it made her famous.

"Banana, what's my name. Banana, what's my name"

Something like that anyway.

You do realize that this forum is made up of mostly MEN, right?
You think that men actually care about this? How about your Taylor Swift concert thread?
You don't seem to be a bad guy but you simply don't know how to read a room.
The men that would be interested in your topics probably like other men.
Try a Prius forum or one for Vegan dudes.
There are no flaming Homos on this forum that are interested in most of the stuff you post about.
Stick to cars, war movies, guns, liquor and naked women. THOSE will interest the members here.

I thought that was a little harsh but I wasn't able to watch it either. I'm not attracted to Rihanna, and what is up with the helpless BOY who freezes up at the sight of a woman(?) with her clothes on? I'll take the scene in Vanishing Point where a fully nude woman tries to tempt the MAN and he doesn't let her phase him one bit.

Rihanna is a natural beauty and a talented singer/songwriter. Too bad she (and a lot of other young performers) tends to pass herself off as a **** to sell her music, rather than relying on her singing talent.

"Pass herself off as" :rofl:

Most people have foreheads.

If yours is really big, then it's a fivehead.

Hey, if you’re fresh out of prison, she may seem sexy. Also… maybe fat and lonely guys might not care.
I remember as a wee virgin how I just wanted to “lose it” to be in the MAN club. My first woman wasn’t great. Nice body but she had a face that looked like I lost a bet and had to pay up…. Greg lost, he has to go out in public with the beast and be seen with it.

Auto Transport Service
Back