• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A HUUUUUGE shout-out for a great member here - moparsaver

He thought it was a box of ****?!? :lol::bananadance::bananahit::carrot:
BARBIE-shrimp-.jpg

BBQ, Prawn and a redhead just for @Pops1967GTX :lol:

It’s just dam nice to know there are still decent folks around because the bad sure out weigh the good .. Even though I’d like to think we are the majority.

It’s just dam nice to know there are still decent folks around because the bad sure out weigh the good .. Even though I’d like to think we are the majority.
Don't believe the hype - we are.

This shirt is brilliant.....I will get it ironed....
View attachment 1093704

This pen is something I have never seen before....
View attachment 1093709 View attachment 1093711

A cool water slide decal for the windows....
View attachment 1093715

And this neat bumper sticker.....View attachment 1093716

Oh, and here is that manual....View attachment 1093717 View attachment 1093718

And finally....a really cool period Electronics carry bag....View attachment 1093719

Thank Tom.....you don't know how pleased I am with these gifts.:lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:
You’re welcome Roger. My theory was... If I’m going to ship a flat rate box 1/2 way around the world, I may as well send a full box! Glad you finally opened it... I was like
upload_2021-4-11_10-40-45.jpeg

Seems my gold membership had expired and I Thank You in return Roger for the gift of gold. :thumbsup:
16 months.......lmao.......he's still here, right?
I apologize for my lack of presence as of late. Shortly after Christmas, my wife lost her job of 12 years and with it went our health insurance. She has some health concerns that require health insurance and I needed to do something quickly. So, I turned in my 21 years of self employed tile installation for a full time job with benefits at a Boston hospital in the accounting department. I miss the free time, but you do what you gotta do in this world.
I'll do you all one better....
@moparsaver Tom is one of those at the top of "my FBBO Heroes list":
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showcase/all-my-fbbo-heroes.5457/
True "pure of heart" type people are VERY rare in this world. Tom is one of those -
and yes, there is a high concentration of them here on FBBO. :thumbsup:
Ed, I love reading your stories. Please keep em comin.:confederateflag:
You are correct, There is a high concentration of kind and generous people here. Roger is one of em and you are another. Thank you for being you.
Did Tom send you coloured condoms toooo... :lol:
Please do Not do a “show and tell” Wayne........:lol:

Thanks to all our great members!! We all make FBBO the best damn mopar website on the planet. :thankyou:

Tom is the man! He personally delivered my part right to my house! Who needs Amazon, when we got Tom!

Auto Transport Service
Back