• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Little Project I Been Working On.....

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
9:56 PM
Reaction score
And yes it is mine that came off my stepdads 1966 Charger project. He was gonna throw it out and I said I'll try to sell it, so that said I put it for sale 2 years ago in 2020. Here is the for sale post/thread.....
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/used-727-transmission-pan.203139/

Sadly nobody was interested in it so 2 years later I wanted to do something with it instead of throwing it out and make something cool out of it, so I did this to it. I painted it metallic silver, wet sanded it with 2,000 grit and put the 2 stickers I got from a car show on it. I plan on hanging and putting this in my mancave or my shed, and yes the dings and dents will stay.

Here is a picture of what it looked like before.....
old trans pan.jpg

Here is what it looks like now, I think it came out pretty good.....
new trans pan 1.jpg

new trans pan 2.jpg

back.jpg

IMG_20191015_204123441.jpg
Used auto parts are best hung on walls if no one wants them. I have a left over fender on the wall.

Hi folks,

I finally got around to putting the transmission pan up in the shed a couple nights ago. Here are a few pictures of its final resting place......

pan1.jpg

pan2.jpg

pan3.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back