• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Little Video

Polara Pat

Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
We made the eight hour trek this past weekend to challenge our buddies from Wagons of Steel (South) to a match race with their '64 C-stock Savoy Wagon. It was the Wild West (?) Nostalgia weekend so there were plenty of cool Mopars to oggle but we had our sights set on racing our American counterpart. They took us 2-1 but we had a blast lining up with these guys and making them work for their win.
[video=youtube_share;EsCr0Y4ce8w]http://youtu.be/EsCr0Y4ce8w[/video]

Last edited:
that's nice to see two wagons going at it and you guys had a good time to boot thanks :headbang:

looks like fun,

the 8hr trip/drive wasn't probably,
but your driving thru some of the most beautiful country on earth too...

what did they run ??
what did you run ??

looks like fun,

the 8hr trip/drive wasn't probably,
but your driving thru some of the most beautiful country on earth too...

what did they run ??
what did you run ??

We're no strangers to long hauling it to the track. Loud music, A/C and hammer down usually gets the job done.

We ran a best of 10.96 @ 120 mph and they were right around the same times which made for some great heads up racing.

I have a couple more videos but the FBBO site will only allow me to post one. Check out the other ones on my blog link below if you want.

We're no strangers to long hauling it to the track. Loud music, A/C and hammer down usually gets the job done.

We ran a best of 10.96 @ 120 mph and they were right around the same times which made for some great heads up racing.

I have a couple more videos but the FBBO site will only allow me to post one. Check out the other ones on my blog link below if you want.
You can put them on YouTube and then post them here.

They are youtube links but the forum only allows one video per thread it seems.

I don't know. I've posted multiple videos a bunch of times with no problem.

You can only post 1 video at a time, once someone else posts a response to your post, you can load up another, give it a try. Thanks for posting...

You can only post 1 video at a time, once someone else posts a response to your post, you can load up another, give it a try. Thanks for posting...

Thanks for the tip.

Here's a crisp morning pass before the spectators even showed up.

[video=youtube_share;RDpooJASzpw]http://youtu.be/RDpooJASzpw[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back