• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Special thank you!!

Ron 73

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
5:11 AM
Reaction score
I wanted to thank a member here for some things he has done for me and my family, Roger alias roadrunnerman! He has helped me with parts for a project im working on above and beyond what most would do, hes helped me with numerous things that i need and today i found a large box on my porch that him and his wife sent for my wife, Gabby girl and myself.. His wife was kind enough to make a couple blankets and there beautiful! Gabs has either been laying on her bed under hers or she has it wrapped around her walking around, she just loves it! A beautiful blue, clouds on one side with kittens on the other side, Roger your wife is great at what she does we all here thank you and Vicky and for the kindness you shared, I think Gabby girl is the happiest 7 year old around tonight :) I just hope i can get this all in before the electric gos out, its a stormy loud night out there right now lol.. There is a lot of great members here and that is what makes this site what it is, great! Again, our thanks to both of you!

Awesome ! Roger and his wife are great people.

sounds great, we do have some great , caring & charitable people here...

WTG Roadrunnerman :hello2: That is what this sort of forum is excellent for - people helping people.

Really nice Roger, the world would be a better place if you and your family were used as examples and the same goes for you and yours Ron.

Really cool to hear such nice people still exist, and seems like a lot of them are on this forum! :eek:ccasion14:

Auto Transport Service
Back