• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A stock car flammin with a loser at the cruise control!

It's a one man operation,that is most of the issue,the rest is because covid is delaying getting parts.

Due to the fact that my engine builder has had the engine for the last three years and has stalled the project, I have decided to list the car for sale as a roller. There is an ad in the Mopars for sale section if anyone else is interested in taking over the project.

Well the car has been sold so this thread is done, my friend and I just delivered the car to the shop that is going to build it for the new owner. The car is getting a complete Hellcat drivetrain from the place in Cleveland who sells the Hellcat drivetrains complete and running on a pallet, as my Hemi engine was not included in the sale of the car. So the car goes on to its next chapter with someone who has the means to complete it and get it done. The person who bought the car is a professional sports player. I am looking forward to seeing the car getting completed.
20211112_091344.jpg
20211112_091402.jpg
20211112_091410.jpg

There was a few parts that went along with the car! I spent weeks carefully wrapping up and preparing the car and parts for shipping. We personally made sure that the car and its parts made the trip safely from my shop in Massachusetts to Texas. Well over two thousand miles without a single issue! And I thank my friend Dave who advertises shipping on this site from time to time for carefully getting the car and its parts there safely! If you want something to be shipped carefully let me know, because sometimes he will put together a trip and get your prized Mopar where it needs to go safely. He does a few trips a year,but dosen't do it full time for a business. I couldn't have gotten the Daytona stock car project delivered safely without him! Thanks Dave!
20211112_091501.jpg
20211112_094455.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back