• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A thought experiment....

This one is called “A thought experiment”. What I find to be most interesting is that all the people who shout about world overpopulation are always pointing at others to do something about it. If that is your religion, ie you believe in it so much, put your belief into action but begin with yourself and not push/force it on any one else. It may start a trend, but again, it should never be forced upon others.
One other thought, the waters that are clear, the air that is clear, I’m sure everyone recalls the show on Cable of how long it would take nature to take over if people were gone. We are on this planet, I agree that we should care more and steward this planet better. But we are here and we do have an impact, great or small. We can choose to have a positive impact or not. Period.

But we are talking about science.
Got scientific proof?
heres some proof that mankind can,has,and will continue to mess up the planet.
remember,pollution isnt just some smoke in a chimney......

How long will Fukushima be radioactive?
Seven years on, radioactive water at Fukushima plant still flowing into ocean, study finds. More than seven years after the March 2011 Fukushima nuclear crisis, radioactive water is continuing to flow into the Pacific Ocean from the crippled No. 1 plant at a rate of around 2 billion becquerels a day, a study has found.Mar 29, 2018.
Seven years on, no end in sight for Fukushima's long recovery. Removing nuclear fuel from the Fukushima Daiichi power plant will take 30 to 40 years, Tepco says.Mar 11, 2018

I have no argument with that, it's man that cause climate change. No amount of money can fix that except from the Earth to get Depopulated! No more of this, "Be fruitful & multiply" crap!
Look at China, they're so populated they have no space to turn around!
China still has an abundance of land that no one is living on. I might be harder to build manufacturing plants etc on it but it can still be done. The cities are over crowded like a lot of cities are but there's still plenty of room out away from the cities to 'turn around' in.

Reminds me of athiests asking the same thing about God.
People read history books and believe what's in them? I like to read about things that happened in the past but can you believe the writers are telling the truth?

So after one month the planet has no pollution. Where did it go?
Some settles to the ground, some thins out into the atmosphere and some actually sluffs off into space. There's also a lot of stuff that comes into our atmosphere from outer space. We get more than just get rocks and stuff thrown in at us from out there lol

Climate change has always fascinated me. We here have done things I don't understand. We don't manufacture 2 stroke engines anymore, but we import them, we don't make light bulbs that contain mercury, but we import them and throw them away in our land fills. It's a double standard that we don't reap the ability to make things, but still consume them as if the world is not round and the air we all breathe follows it around from one country to another. Allowing China to manufacture these things because they are an emerging market is like spotting Richard Petty 3 cars because he's a newbie. My comment is not political, I just think we all need to be on the same page if we ever hope to mix the problem....Just thinking outloud.

Show us observed scientific proof Man has caused climate change.
You can't do it.
I gave you some facts if you can read, or would that be comprehension?? Go up and re-read some stuff!

Notice I said OPINION based on facts.
Man made global warming is only opinion.
So I supposed all these pictures of Man Made Global Warming is just your opinion and not facts in your narrow little mind?????? You really need to get your head outta of your *** and get the big picture!!!!!
170501-airpollution-stock-1170x600.jpg

46104324_2257250147840104_8955786275709779968_n.jpg

images (1).jpg

images.jpg

vietnam-pollution.jpg

I hesitate to weigh in here, because I have before but this question keeps popping up like a bad weed.
So, ...lol...climate change. "Climate Change" is too broad of a term. That's the first problem we all have when discussing this subject. It means different things to each person/group. For the sake of this post I will say that "Climate Change" is what MOST people believe it is, the planet getting hotter, the oceans rising, weather patterns increasing in severity and frequency of bad weather increasing.
Mankind has been impacting the planets biosphere since the first breath was taken. We have caused great harm to nature there's no doubt. However, here's the litmus test....If I gave you $50 trillion USD right now, today, there's not a damn thing you could do with it that would measurably CHANGE for the better this planets environment overall. There's nothing you could buy that would lower the global mean temperature for more than a minute, that could stop or reverse the rise of the oceans, that could stop ice from melting, that could stop or lessen the severity of weather at all. Prove me wrong.
So, this, taken along with the FACT that our global climate has been changing all along, and in exactly the same ways long before we ever had an impact tells me the "climate Change" Nazi's are wrong, and what they are really all about is money. Give us funding, grants, media campaigns, political fund raising etc. It's all business.
Add to these the FACT that since at least 1970 there have been dozens of predictions about climate change that have amounted to zip. NONE have been true.
People..PEOPLE… We are currently experiencing the end of the little Ice Age. It's going to become warmer, even if WE were not here, the ice packs world wide will melt, regardless of our existence, and it will not be the first time by any means. it's a cycle. The reason it's so noticeable and disconcerting TODAY, is that this is the first time so much of humankind has observed it and recorded it, since 10,650 BC. when we came out of the last BIG ice age. Look up Precession of the Equinoxes. This planet has a cyclic life upon which humankind has no impact. We are insignificant. Prove it to yourself right now, by stating out loud, exactly what YOU would do to stop any of the climatic changes currently being experienced by human kind. Go ahead, we'll wait...you cannot, we cannot. Go ahead, stop the Little Ice Age from ending. I want to see that.
That said...what we DO have an impact on is our environment. So what we call climate change should rightly be called environment change. This is what WE ARE responsible for. The environment and the climate are separate and different things. We can, and should take better care of our environment. The climate though, that's a program being run by processes way, way above our paygrades.

I gave you some facts if you can read, or would that be comprehension?? Go up and re-read some stuff!

So I supposed all these pictures of Man Made Global Warming is just your opinion and not facts in your narrow little mind?????? You really need to get your head outta of your *** and get the big picture!!!!!

How bout taking a step back and quit being such an AHOLE!? It started in post #2....

View attachment 942048
View attachment 942053
View attachment 942059
View attachment 942060
View attachment 942062
Dude, your smokestacks are having an effect on the environment...not the climate. Get your facts straight. For every 100 'scientists' you can come up with that swear that those smokestacks are causing the global temps to rise what you cannot come up with are facts to prove that. It's a theory. Not a fact. Litmus test...shut down every thing that spews anything into the environment. Then in a few years measure the temps. Yeahhh…..those 100 scientists haven't done that either....what they have done is guess. What they have done is sell out to the powers that want you to believe in climate change and give them money to 'combat it'. Funny thing is though, since 1970 not one of those scientists has ever produced a report or finding that even one dollar of the many trillions that has been spent on 'climate change', has made a lick of difference in the 'climate'. prove me wrong. It's a very bad business model, much like a 'ponzi' scheme.

And take a look where the pic is taken and the location of the sun. Heck, you can make the steam plume from a scrubber look like smoke like that.....

I'll jump in. A few years back I did a quick calculation with publicly available data and a prediction that was made and published 30 years ago that was based on the radiative forcing of carbon dioxide (taking into account human emissions). I had no idea how this would work out. The result suggests the models are better than we give them credit for and that the forcing of those models with carbon dioxide produced by people would match the conditions that resulted after those models were made. This is what climate science can tell us. The climate predictions are of use for people in insurance industries, military, and other businesses. I am well aware that we cannot prove things physical or climate related, however, we have a lot of evidence that points to a human impact. Pollution, environmental change, frequent flooding, tornadoes, climate change whatever you want to call it. Humans have an impact on the system and it is just a question of how much.

playing-with-1990-ipcc-jpg.jpg

The yellow dots are the ones since the model was published.

It is not in our interest to admit responsibility when it could cost us money now and in the future. We love to argue. It isn't going to change no matter how much we stick our heads in the sand.

biggest geo-political Ponzi 'scam' scheme in the world
all for green grants $$$/science grants $$$
UN & the globalist, one world BS propaganda
all for "carbon tax dollars" to spend on social reengineering BS
yeah tax it, that'll fix everything :lol:

if that was the case,
tax it, it will help to stop it :jackoff:
eco-Nazi propaganda mentality,
then the world would be perfect already,
there been trillions of tax dollars received & spent

:mob:

as long as you say what they want to hear
(eco-Nazi's UN Globalists Village mentality)
you can get all the $$$ you want,
to spread/propagate more of the BS speculations/propaganda
or outright shitty future models, that are completely false, mostly all wrong
with very little or no proof, facts, truth, whatsoever

the earth is ever changing, since it's conception
that's the only reality & proof, so is the climate

we're a mere blip in time on the earths environment
the earth has been ever changing,
warming & cooling since it's conception, far before man was ever here
far more natural methane gas, CO2 &/or carbon is made by natural causes
than humans could ever man-make

Mother Nature will be here, long after humans are all gone
just like it was before any humans were here
some of US are just more evolved, can think for ourselves
not just listen to the propagandist, eco-scammers "so called scientists"
green $$$ scams, one world globalist BS

Most/much of all actual Science, is the best guess
(sometimes a best or even wild *** guess)
it's a degree or maybe 2 (they say) we're talking about (not 10*'s)
or an "educated guess" or sometimes total conjecture, speculations or theory
models & "what ifs" , much of which isn't ever truly proven

if the earth was to get warmer, at the rate the "so called" scientist said
(not the rate we actually are, which is far less)
you'd be "pretty damn stupid" to actually think
humans could do anything about it or especially to actually stop it too
you may be able to improve you local environment, but not the globe

now pollution, waste/garbage that's a different story
& air pollution is a different subject all together
those man can improve upon
especially the dumping waste in our oceans
millions of tons of it, like China, India & parts of Europe
or Africa all do still

the rest is for the biggest geo-political
green deal & huge Ponzi scheme/Globalist grant $$$$
ever conceived, all to fleece the general population
fund that geo-political party/BS

the nuclear exploitation & explosions BS
1000's of them set off over several/8 decades now
didn't help any either

Liberal Climate Change Junk Science - Global Warming.png

Last edited:
How bout taking a step back and quit being such an AHOLE!? It started in post #2....
I'm done here with 1 last question!

Dude, your smokestacks are having an effect on the environment...not the climate.
So what's the difference? You can't have one without the other, and both have top be in harmony with each other for the planet to survive! But Man has other ideas about that!

I hesitate to weigh in here, because I have before but this question keeps popping up like a bad weed.
So, ...lol...climate change. "Climate Change" is too broad of a term. That's the first problem we all have when discussing this subject. It means different things to each person/group. For the sake of this post I will say that "Climate Change" is what MOST people believe it is, the planet getting hotter, the oceans rising, weather patterns increasing in severity and frequency of bad weather increasing.
Mankind has been impacting the planets biosphere since the first breath was taken. We have caused great harm to nature there's no doubt. However, here's the litmus test....If I gave you $50 trillion USD right now, today, there's not a damn thing you could do with it that would measurably CHANGE for the better this planets environment overall. There's nothing you could buy that would lower the global mean temperature for more than a minute, that could stop or reverse the rise of the oceans, that could stop ice from melting, that could stop or lessen the severity of weather at all. Prove me wrong.
So, this, taken along with the FACT that our global climate has been changing all along, and in exactly the same ways long before we ever had an impact tells me the "climate Change" Nazi's are wrong, and what they are really all about is money. Give us funding, grants, media campaigns, political fund raising etc. It's all business.
Add to these the FACT that since at least 1970 there have been dozens of predictions about climate change that have amounted to zip. NONE have been true.
People..PEOPLE… We are currently experiencing the end of the little Ice Age. It's going to become warmer, even if WE were not here, the ice packs world wide will melt, regardless of our existence, and it will not be the first time by any means. it's a cycle. The reason it's so noticeable and disconcerting TODAY, is that this is the first time so much of humankind has observed it and recorded it, since 10,650 BC. when we came out of the last BIG ice age. Look up Precession of the Equinoxes. This planet has a cyclic life upon which humankind has no impact. We are insignificant. Prove it to yourself right now, by stating out loud, exactly what YOU would do to stop any of the climatic changes currently being experienced by human kind. Go ahead, we'll wait...you cannot, we cannot. Go ahead, stop the Little Ice Age from ending. I want to see that.
That said...what we DO have an impact on is our environment. So what we call climate change should rightly be called environment change. This is what WE ARE responsible for. The environment and the climate are separate and different things. We can, and should take better care of our environment. The climate though, that's a program being run by processes way, way above our paygrades.
wow,you Really nailed it.
excellent point about the environment versus climate change.
i guess thats my way of thinking,that humanity is really working against itself on this planet.
we are like a scourge upon the earth.
we pollute in So many ways,
raze entire areas of trees and vegetation,
work our croplands till they are no longer fertile,
treat our farmers the worst and depend on them the most,
pour chemicals and feces into the oceans,
dump our trash and nuclear fuel into them....
the list is endless....

there was a part in the movie the Matrix that explains Perfectly what im trying to say...
go to 2:13-3:07 on this vid,and lmk what you think....

heres the quote as well,in case youd rather just read it.
Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Auto Transport Service
Back