• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A very special '71 Roadrunner...

Welcome from MI! Keep fighting my friend- car is beautiful- one thing, your in SD, so you can drive most any day. Good for you!
Thank you betmarkllc! You are correct about the weather- heck, it's the only reason I stay in this dang expensive city. But I can drive my car year round no joke! Always sunny in SD!

SD county native, north county, from 58-80. Moved up here in late 80, left in 96 to go back down there. 22 years in Ramona then back up here to stay in 18. Pretty familiar with your area.
Very nice! You're a true local! Pleasure to meet another SoCal buddy on here!

Welcome from Alabama, beautiful RR. The smile on your face will give you strength to overcome your health issues. A supportive wife adds to the pleasure.

Welcome from Alabama, beautiful RR. The smile on your face will give you strength to overcome your health issues. A supportive wife adds to the pleasure.
Thank you Jerry! I had a lot of good friends from Alabama when I was in the Air Force. Even lived in Pensacola FL. They called it LA for Lower Alabama!! And yes, I very lucky to have an amazing wife. She loves the Roadrunner and she loves to drive the 4-speed as well! Can't ask for anything better! haha

Welcome aboard from NJ. That sure is a beautiful car. I wish you long life, good health and best of luck with that beauty!
:thumbsup::drinks:
By the way, thank you for the article about the eyebrow spoilers, very good. I had mine for years but have yet to mount them!

Welcome aboard from NJ. That sure is a beautiful car. I wish you long life, good health and best of luck with that beauty!
:thumbsup::drinks:
By the way, thank you for the article about the eyebrow spoilers, very good. I had mine for years but have yet to mount them!
No problem brother! They really look fantastic! Makes the roadrunner look more like a predator bird!! Menacing look!

The endorfins of buying and the adrenaline of opening it up is the best drug for what ails you.

Auto Transport Service
Back