• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a100, real? and appox value?

icetech

Local time
10:16 PM
Reaction score
Hello.. i got these with a car i just bought, the mounts are some homemade thing, just curious if these are A100 seats for sure before i list them, also i see some really crazy prices for A100's even with torn covers like $500 a pair which is crazy to me. If real, i just wanna toss them on marketplace and open up some garage space (susprising how much space 1 car uses when you break it down) :)

Thanks guys.. and wasn't sure if this was the proper sub, but it is interior parts:)

P.S. it really is crazy how light these things are... i like a nice bench seat though :)

2022-06-03 19.21.37.jpg
2022-06-05 13.49.17.jpg
2022-06-03 19.21.25.jpg

They sure look like it to me, to bad they're fixed mounted and not adjustable. Good Luck

those aren't a100 seats, they are out of a 70s era dodge van, the give away is the elastic seat belt holder on the side of the bottom , still good cores for a race car etc.

those aren't a100 seats, they are out of a 70s era dodge van, the give away is the elastic seat belt holder on the side of the bottom , still good cores for a race car etc.
Ahh thanks! Will throw them on market place for 100.. maybe get a few bucks :)

Auto Transport Service
Back