A12 on Smokey Mountain Traders

A12 Mopar Discussions

1. Beekeeper

Beekeeper FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    that could be true I’m not familiar with lynch road cars as I’ve never owned one.

2. dadsbee

dadsbee FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    Lynch Rd tags were hung from the visor mounting hole when the body went through paint. Over sprayed at best and definitely not bent up in the corner..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • WM23M9

WM23M9 FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
      7:05 PM
      I don't think its "OVER PRICED". There are POST cars 2, out there on HEMMINGS, priced at $90K. If the block and Trans HOUSING do match up with core support and LH trunk rail, dash VIN had correct "Rosette Rivets", tag, ALL 5 "JJ" or "H" wheels are present. Hagerty will insure it for $78/$85k sight unseen with the Title. Mine's a V2 V2, HX9 console, bucket, Hemi 727 car with 8 track, never once had any metal replaced, yet many of these CAN BE Over-Restored. They came down the line at Lynch Road so fast, most had factory imperfections in the Rocker-1/4 panel seams, A pillar areas lead wasn't perfect.
      They built LESS WM21 cars than Hardtops. I'm surely no expert. Not wealthy, and certainly don't know much more than the average A12 owner. Galen Govier is not GOD with all things MoPar. He has a great knowledge, yes. But has been proven wrong many times. Funniest thing Ive ever seen was some kid who has a WM21M9A dipshit painted it B5 BLUE. Begins to cry when he gets the TRUTH.
      Daddy's Money CANNOT buy experience. But! Daddy could leave ya one. I wouldn't let it go for any less than $120,000.
      I'll flip burgers to pay for a storage unit first. 20210223_083831.jpg 20210223_084833.jpg
      Pay no attention.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.