• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 pics

Real TX9 M code RR.
KID

TX9_M_code_2.jpg

Man, that is a sinister looking A12 RR! Black, aftermarket wheels, and a nice stance to boot - I likey!!!

:yes:
Ray

Honestly guys, I don't know if it's real or not. Saw it in a truck stop parking lot in Woodstock Ontario last week.

Does have a Dana, and does have a 6 pack style air cleaner from what I saw thru the scoop. Didn't get a chance to look much more than that, but sure was nice to see one not all prettied up like it just got off the showroom floor.

Yup that's a real Bee. He used to have another but sold it. Top pic is what it looked like years ago with a vinyl top, the second is the other A12 he sold and the bottom pics, is the same green Bee as it looks today. Sitting in the weed for 2 witers now.:confused:

watlingbees (2).jpg

watlingbees (3).jpg

101_2391.jpg

101_2391B.JPG

A12 cars are awesome, I will try to get some good pics of my friends collection of A12 cars this June.

Heres my A12 roadrunner F3 green 4 speed

think i remember reading about that car !! wasn't it stored in a underground carpark for over 20 years with 6 thousand miles on it ?

some real nice sixty nine & a half cars guys keep the pictures coming :yes:

think i remember reading about that car !! wasn't it stored in a underground carpark for over 20 years with 6 thousand miles on it ?

some real nice sixty nine & a half cars guys keep the pictures coming :yes:

Chris's car the F3 RR was found with just 1500 miles on it. Not sure which one you are speaking of?
KID

Here's my V2 Bee again, but for 2010 I've got new D's with old style Goodyears.
KID

hmm yes i think your right ! my mistake , was a long time since i read about it:blush:

SUPERSTOCKRACER {Chris} is modest when it comes to his collection of mopars.The green RR is a survivor,a perfect preservation of how it rolled off the showroom floor.I HAVE seen him drive it out of the garage once and I told him to SMOKE EM UP:grin:This was his reply:tongueflap:

IMG_1487.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back