• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 pics

My A12 picture

Wanted to post this picture taken around 1972. Also attached a post I have on several sites as I am looking for this car.

Help me find RM23M9A280114 INFO please

Looking for my Dad's A12 F3 Frost Green Road Runner. My dad and mom purchased it new from Tekoa Motors Tekoa WA. Last I understand it had been sold to somebody in Canada in the early 1980's. It was purchased from a gentleman named Wayne Hansen second owner in Spokane Washington. It was painted White at that time. Any information on this would be appriciated. If the car has been damaged or parted any of the remaining parts Engine Trans (Automatic) Hood, shell, etc I am interested. If the car is not for sale I would like to still provide my contact information if it is to be sold in the future. I do have the original Edlebrock intake and 6 barrel Holley carbs that dad removed around 1972. He sold them to a friend who got them to me a couple years ago. My dad has passed away and the car has good memories for me. He often said it would be mine when a grow up. Thanks for any help
Thanks, Dave JR

Attachments

• A12_road_runner_pro-streeter_s_dad3.jpg
    A12_road_runner_pro-streeter_s_dad3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 679
Super Bees are great - but how about some RR and GTX a12 s . They have a lot of panache too. I'd post my GTX but I don't know how to load pics off my phone.

My bad - there are plenty of pics of a12 RRs. I especially like that black on black 69. I didn't look all the way through the pages......

Last edited:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
A little rough around the edges but a good starting point. Vitamin C auto on the column.View attachment 288307

That is a good one. I take it it's yours. Here is the latest of mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Posting pictures from my phone. Please excuse the upside down photos. Don't know how to fix that one.

gee the Oil Baron posts upside downys, Stuie puts up blurry pics.....what's the world coming to....

hey Stu, is there anything planned for the future of the museum? Hate to see that awesome collection broken up.

Here's mine:

Attachments

• 69 rr.jpg
    69 rr.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 419
I love this thread. A12s are my favorite - besides the blowers through the hood look. Nothing as massive looking as the the a12 look. That's why I turned my 68 GTX into one. I love it and it works for my car too - not just my ego.

Here are some old pics of my A12:
HardLaunchatMapleGro2AD62F-vi.jpg

696bbl-vi.jpg

I've had it since 1974. It is now retired from racing and will be returned to original condition (as soon as I pay off my Challenger and if I live long enough!)
Has not seen street duty since 1970 and has only 6009 miles on the odo.
WF

I made the above post 5 years ago. Well, I'm still alive and the car went to the restoration shop this week!:yes:

69 Roadrunner

69 Roadrunner being cloned into a 440-6 bbl A 12 clone 20150806_133459_resized_2.jpg20150806_133643_resized_1.jpg00S0S_htYqE3YFMzZ_600x450.jpg A 12 clone

The A12 is my favorite mopar. You guys put up some awesome **** for the six pack lover. I could look at these all day.....

Auto Transport Service
Back