• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 pics

I say everyone is welcome.
Ummm, it's an A12 topic, that's why? There are topics already for other models, go put your GTX there. A liftoff hood on a GTX makes it as much an A12 as a Dana 60 in Challenger.

Why have specific topics if you are just going to whack anything in it?

A clone A12 is not an A12 but someone could certainly post here looking for advice and help.

Ummm, it's an A12 topic, that's why? There are topics already for other models, go put your GTX there. A liftoff hood on a GTX makes it as much an A12 as a Dana 60 in Challenger.

Why have specific topics if you are just going to whack anything in it?

A clone A12 is not an A12 but someone could certainly post here looking for advice and help.
What makes you think it's just got a lift off hood on it? Frankly I could post a Volkswagen on this thread if I wanted too. I love your "attitude"...

It's not an 'attitude', its an A12 topic, why should there be any other cars in it? If you don't have a framework then you open the topic up to anything, next there'll be tri-power pontiacs and Chevs in it, after all, they are six pack cars....

Not looking to start a argument. I respect your view. But A12 is a option not a car. If someone wants to put a A12 option on their car then why would you not want to see a picture of it? If you don't care for it then just skip over the post. I believe I read that Bob K (Mr. Six Pack) said that the original street mule that Chrysler used was a 68 GTX. It was said to roam the streets looking for street races to test the car. I built my car as if the A12 option were available to the GTX in 69. I make no bones about it not being original, some people like it, some don't and that's fine. There are some things I don't like but I try not to ruin it for those who do. I want to see more people in this hobby not less. I will now keep quiet on the subject.
IMG_20170311_164240474.jpg
IMG_20170219_112307343_HDR.jpg

Yeah, but it wasn't available in the GTX range in 69, pure and simple. Nice car, no doubt about it but not an A12, its a fantasy tribute of what might have been and would have been cool if it was, more power to ya! The topic is A12 Discussions, not 'Cool Sixpack car discussions', that's the only point I'm trying to make.

I came across this old picture of my brothers A12 4-speed Bee, he bought in 1980 for $2500. My dad, uncle and I drove it from Houston to Vegas (Nellis AFB) in 24 hours. Oh that was my V code Super Track Pack
Challenger.
Challenger that cost me a whopping $2800 bucks in 1983
A12.jpg

Asome pics. A quick question- are the quarter scoops on the bees an option ?

Auto Transport Service
Back