• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A833 shifter boot ?

well if the boot is thick rubber I would say maybe the tunnel is off a half inch .

The torn boot picture, is it in the neutral position ? Or 2nd /4th gear position? Maybe the the 4 speed hump is located too far forward? And does the boot have a rubber smell? Rubber is tough and shouldn't rip. But if its something else like urethane It will rip easy.

The torn boot picture, is it in the neutral position ? Or 2nd /4th gear position? Maybe the the 4 speed hump is located too far forward? And does the boot have a rubber smell? Rubber is tough and shouldn't rip. But if its something else like urethane It will rip easy.
It’s in second gear on that picture

No it smells like rubber :(

It’s in second gear on that picture
if thats the case you need to lower the boot and move the screws down, I think your tunnel is off :BangHead: unless there were no screw holes and you messed up installing the boot location.

if thats the case you need to lower the boot and move the screws down, I think your tunnel is off :BangHead: unless there were no screw holes and you messed up installing the boot location.
It had the screw hole guides
It was a mopar authentic blah blah blah tunnel

I think it might be a bit off

like I said cheat it by moving it down no one will know but me :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back