• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Access to instrument panel lights

Mine did have fender mounted signals from the factory but the fenders were replaced at some point or they did not survive the bodywork/paint by the PO.

Possibly they were in the dash before me, but all the bulbs looked very old when I changed them and the signals worked in the dash, not taped over.
My red X was an accident. Don’t know how to remove it.

My red X was an accident. Don’t know how to remove it.

There's always the remove button. :fool:

IMG_2299.jpg

Do you still have the link for the bulbs and flasher?
Here is the link for the LED Flasher.
Amazon product ASIN B0031GYS6W
I replaced all my lights except headlights with LED's, so I want to confirm which bulb I used for the dash lights.
There were different bulbs and bases everywhere.
I'll check it out tonight, and get that link to you tomorrow.
Happy Holidays !!

I make sure every light works before I install it in the dash. I have had many look good but will not light up when installed. Always clean socket contacts too

Here is the link for the LED Flasher.
Amazon product ASIN B0031GYS6W
I replaced all my lights except headlights with LED's, so I want to confirm which bulb I used for the dash lights.
There were different bulbs and bases everywhere.
I'll check it out tonight, and get that link to you tomorrow.
Happy Holidays !!
The link was not in the message. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

This is the LED flasher I used when I did my exterior LED light upgrade...

For some reason links arent showing up???

Type this into the search bar on Amazon....

2-Pin Electronic LED Flasher Relay,RDBS 12V LED Heavy Duty 2 Pin Compatible Automobile Motorcycle Bike Fix Turn Signal Bulbs Fast Hyper Flash,2 Prong Flasher Relay​

The thing you'd need to be careful about is damaging circuit boards. I removed cluster when changing dash pad did bulbs then. Think it would be tough on some of them. If no one been in there the turn signal bulb holes will be taped over,factory did that because of fender signal lights.
Bear with me here. I'm new to Mopars! The fact that my '67 GTX has fender signals means that does not have interior signal indicators?

They tape them over. If you find socket and bulb remove the tape and put the sockt and bulb in, I did. Might want to clean contacts.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back