• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

After market conversion engine mounts

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:12 PM
Reaction score
There was no instruction sheet included. This mount was designed to allow a big block to use the small black k-member. Each mount is two pieces, the rubber one and the bracket, that bolts to the block. Question is, they both are identical, except one has a tube welded into the mounting holes. So which side does it go on?

Thanks

There was no instruction sheet included. This mount was designed to allow a big block to use the small black k-member. Each mount is two pieces, the rubber one and the bracket, that bolts to the block. Question is, they both are identical, except one has a tube welded into the mounting holes. So which side does it go on?

Thanks
Photos, mount brand would be helpful Auggie.
Mike

On chrysler mounts, the tube goes on the drivers side.

It would, but my computer from day one wouldn't download photos. And HP refused to fix.
No need to download. You can right click on image and hit copy then hit control V and it will paste where you want it...

B%20body%20engine%20mounts.jpg

Many thanks for the picture.
Use his picture to try out what I told you...
Right click on mouse on photo
Click copy image
Then click where you want to put it and hit Control V
1701116512555.png

Hy there.
I am new on this group and was wondering if you can tell me where I can buy this engine mount kit to fit a big block on the small block K member
Thanks in advance

Auto Transport Service
Back