• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aftermarket fuel gauge

jjg73

Local time
11:58 PM
Reaction score
Anyone make an aftermarket gauge? For 74 charger.

All aftermarket gauges will be somewhat universal, you will have to research what your ohm resistance is stock, and find something comparable
Summit sells their own line of gauges (strangly, without their name all over them) that has five different resistance settings built in. Then, auto meter has maybe 20 different face styles, VDO makes an inexpensive one, but you might need a special sender, Stewart Warner makes some. All of the above are in their print catalog, and I am sure on line too.

All aftermarket gauges will be somewhat universal, you will have to research what your ohm resistance is stock, and find something comparable
Summit sells their own line of gauges (strangly, without their name all over them) that has five different resistance settings built in. Then, auto meter has maybe 20 different face styles, VDO makes an inexpensive one, but you might need a special sender, Stewart Warner makes some. All of the above are in their print catalog, and I am sure on line too.

Thanks! Right after I posted I saw a mess of them in the summit app, I'll have to look up my ohms range on my sending unit and see what I can order!

Thanks! Right after I posted I saw a mess of them in the summit app, I'll have to look up my ohms range on my sending unit and see what I can order!

Does anyone here know what that range is offhand, or is that something that is unique to every sending unit?

Auto Transport Service
Back