• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aftermarket Seats?

I had some Procar Elites years ago in a car, had the black velour fabric. After two years the fabric was bleaching out, worse where they were closer to the door windows. Scat would do nothing. Comfortable, but I would find a pair out of salvage yard that fit you well and recover if needed. I do think there is better quality in OEM seats.

It can be, my kids go through it easily...:D
Me not so much....Im not going to be racing it so ive actually thought about making it removable, getting the back seat out was a beeeeeiiiaaaaatch!!!
Tiger cage makes fittings where you can totally remove the bar without having tabs. I want my kids to be safe while in it so i really dont want a bar they could hit in an accident. Even thought about putting 4pt belts in the back...
Im also going to change my door bars to something similar in the pic...

View attachment 403315 View attachment 403316 View attachment 403317 View attachment 403318 View attachment 403319
those door bars are not nhra legal, if it`s a concern.
Any of u guys that have changed ur bucket seats out , have the weight of ur new seats ? I have a pair of rebult 68 fastback buckets, w/ my designed black, w/ blue inserts that have a two , 2" wide silver racing stripes in them. I would be interested in something lighter, but my *** is too wide to be comfortable in the cheap racing seats.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back