• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All I can say is WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but it has the ultra rare 500 SERIES 383 AUTOMATIC R/T ENGINE

well.. it DOES have it's original hubcaps :icon_rolleyes:

AND it's only a 6 owner car :icon_tongue:

and uh.... uh.... uh.... hell I dunno, was it owned by Dan Marino at some point in it's life?

Last edited:
RUST FREE *

* new quarters....

- - - Updated - - -

...and it's 9 grand?

That's a good project! Someone that watched too much Velocity TV, watched someone weld floors in on youtube, bought a HF flux core welder, pancake air compressor, coil hose, die grinder with 3" cutting discs, and his driveway to work in, hey, let them have at it! Hopefully they're in San Antonio TX area so I can take over before they fook it up too badly! Hey, this is reality, love it!

31 bids. Something smells fishy about this one.

"Garaged for ten years"... Probably because the motor is locked up and it doesn't run!

No offence with the Charger you posted but it looks to have been smacked hard on the passenger side front. Look at the wrinkle right above the pass side shock tower.

At least you could see what I was seeing. It`s hard to word things right on the net without offending people.

- - - Updated - - -

I like yours too btw, wish I had it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back