• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Matching Numbers (AMN) 63 belvedere 4dr

Just wondering if you have all the hubcaps??? Sorry, I will only ask once.

Slantys are cool! Hemi orange engine paint is readily available,,,,,

5.15.16 011.jpg

Are you sure you have all 4 hub caps?????

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I think you accidentally posted it 4 times. :)

I honestly find it sad that everyone yanks out these engines in favor of a big block, especially since these engines can make v8 power and still be more reliable, more efficient, and much much smoother.

Does anyone know where I could get some headliner materiel? The back half of mine is completely gone.

Legendary auto interior sells headliners $133

The seat cover is a little iffy but that was cheap so no worries. I had to replace the cable for the E-brake which meant removing the kick panels. I took that ratchet pedal mechanism in and out probably 12 times. Carpet gets in the way.

IMG-20160314-01036.jpg

I know the pictures blury but if you look at the left side of the air cleaner you can see the edge of the ORIGINAL part Id sticker (or decal). But you will also notice that the metal has been painted, I didn't remove the decal, before I painted the air cleaner cover I smeared some bearing grease on the decal. Then I painted the whole thing and once the paint dried I just wiped the grease off and behold new paint AND original decal!

blurry%20air%20cleaner.jpg

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!! I've sone some more work, the car has now been washed and polished (or waxed as some people say) for original paint it looks pretty darn good.

Auto Transport Service
Back