• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aluminum radiator

Loulang

Local time
7:52 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have any leads on we’re to get a 3 row aluminum radiator that will drop right in and use my factory shroud? Thanks in advance

I bought one from Auto City Classic off eBay and it’s been perfect. Went right in no issues. Didn’t realize how poorly my old one was working until I dropped that thing in.

All the ones I see on eBay have a 18 1/2 inch core mine is 17 1/2 and all the ones on eBay are 24 5/8 inch tall and mine is only 23 1/2 at the most. I put some thing on my radiator cap that was 1 inch and tried to close my hood and it won’t

While not Aluminum these seem to fit very well with the stock shroud.

Brand:
Summit Racing
Manufacturer's Part Number:
SUM-382026
Part Type:
Radiators
Product Line:
Summit Racing™ Classic OEM Radiators
Summit Racing Part Number:
SUM-382026
UPC:
Radiator Material:
Copper/Brass
Radiator Style:
Downflow
Transmission Cooler:
Yes
Inlet Location:
Upper passenger side
Outlet Location:
Lower driver side
Overall Width (in.):
28.00 in.
Overall Height (in.):
23.25 in.
Overall Thickness (in.):
Row Quantity:
Radiator Finish:
Black
Core Width (in.):
25.00 in.
Core Height (in.):
17.50 in.
Core Thickness (in.):
2.00 in.
Radiator Inlet Size:
1.500 in.
Radiator Outlet Size:
1.750 in.
Trans Cooler Adapter Fittings Included:
No
Tube Size:
1/2 in.
Fan Included:
No
Radiator Cap Included:
No
Quantity:
Sold individually.

Last edited:
These pics are from my parts car radiator but same dimensions

6A7A45BB-3C40-4D03-B795-BF411E9E9618.jpeg

F1B7F7DB-55DE-4921-BEDB-2A0D2C52B0F4.jpeg

DE3AB95D-B5E4-4666-AD60-84AB8D498B88.jpeg

03C0FFB3-9471-4592-99C7-61AC1706DA91.jpeg

026B74FD-1186-41B9-B39C-58393D2BED4B.jpeg

046747ED-A781-451D-8017-8C1FD43A78DD.jpeg

61332C97-E23E-4416-8CA5-93936B3410CE.jpeg

The one he posted looks like the first one I posted. But the one you posted Don is cheaper and looks identical. Installed one like it in the roadrunner.

Just found this one also lol been looking all weekend when I had a min

1673C7E7-BFAB-4B92-8914-F1A43ACC84A0.png

098B14DD-DC82-4C6A-8924-AB0593C98295.png

278.jpg

My Cold Case fit pretty good after I "adjusted" the mounting holes. Had to fabricate some brackets to adapt the shroud... for me it wasn't a big deal but as far as this being a direct bolt in, not so much. They sell a shroud for this rad but the factory one works just fine.

View attachment 1662792
My Cold Case fit pretty good after I "adjusted" the mounting holes. Had to fabricate some brackets to adapt the shroud... for me it wasn't a big deal but as far as this being a direct bolt in, not so much. They sell a shroud for this rad but the factory one works just fine.
That Does look nice but my fan shroud on a 66 wont attach to that

This is what I used on my 66 link Not sure about mounting your shroud because I bought their shroud and fan combo. Think I had to drill a couple of mounting holes om one side. Scroll down for the 3 row.

I have looked at the champion radiators and the ones that will except my fan shroud are a inch taller than mine and won’t fit I thought about getting it with their vans but I do not have a spot for their sensor seeing how I have the holly sniper and my dash and a mechanical gauge already installed. I have the mechanical gauge because I have not got my gauges re-done it yet and the holly sniper is not accurate. So I do not trust my dash or the holly sniper

I have looked at the champion radiators and the ones that will except my fan shroud are a inch taller than mine and won’t fit I thought about getting it with their vans but I do not have a spot for their sensor seeing how I have the holly sniper and my dash and a mechanical gauge already installed. I have the mechanical gauge because I have not got my gauges re-done it yet and the holly sniper is not accurate. So I do not trust my dash or the holly sniper
The sniper should be accurate?
What does it show?

I have the Sniper PDM so hooking the fan up was no problem. I also bought the Standard Motor Products TX3 CTS and it's supposed to be much more accurate than the Holley one.

I almost wondered if I switched the sniper sensor and my mechanical would it read different? Is there a wall between the 2?

D317820D-5680-4E36-9A62-42B30280EE6D.jpeg

I have the Sniper PDM so hooking the fan up was no problem. I also bought the Standard Motor Products TX3 CTS and it's supposed to be much more accurate than the Holley one.
Do you have a part number and have you tried it yet?

Auto Transport Service
Back