• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMD bumpers..worth the money?

Used one on the rear of my 68..good driver quality but not as heavy as original. New chrome is not as good as OE but most people can't tell that. My amd has some slight waviness to the finish but it's hard to see unless your examing it closely. Looks good enough for my RATellite. If you can afford the extra time and bucks I'd recommend a good re-do on your original, even if it's a driver..I believe you'll be happier in the long run

lots of good opinions here, think I'm going to bite the bullet on a set of them and have the originals re chromed over the winter

Does AMD have 73 Charger bumpers ?I couldn't find 73 bumpers on their site. I guess a call would answer my question. I'm in the same situation. I want to have the rear bumper re chromed or replace it. I found Tri City's web site but found several Keystone platers. Which one does bumpers ? Thanks

check eBay, I believe they have 73's on there, or you could always get away with using a 71-72 bumper; which is what I'm doing. personally I like the look of them a little more anyways

Auto Transport Service
Back