• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ammo has arrived! (Part 2)

D6F3F1E2-33E2-4394-A085-0A4E0F5581D4.png
Forgive my ignorance, but how do they eject those shells so fast?

Auto ejectors, just open the gun and it shoots them out.

Read on an obscure website that the ATF is stopping the importation of ammo from outside US. Particularly from Russia on Friday any truth to this? The site has made false statements before.

Read on an obscure website that the ATF is stopping the importation of ammo from outside US. Particularly from Russia on Friday any truth to this? The site has made false statements before.

That’s what I heard as well. No ammo imports from Russia after September 7th.

Forgive my ignorance, but how do they eject those shells so fast?
Used to have an HR Jr single shot 20g and it 'moved' the spent shell as soon as I broke it over.....just don't be in line of it.

I was looking at the Benelli over/under shotguns at Bass Pro over the weekend. They are sweet, but averaging around $2,300, I'll have to pass. I have a few Mossbergs, they are much more affordable.

download-28.png

I was looking at the Benelli over/under shotguns at Bass Pro over the weekend. They are sweet, but averaging around $2,300, I'll have to pass. I have a few Mossbergs, they are much more affordable.

View attachment 1156273

The Benelli 828U is a very nice gun.
This is my sons Caesar Guerini. As far as competition guns go it’s more on the budget friendly side.
A lot of the guys (and gals) he shoots against use Kreigoffs, Kolars, and Perazzis that run around $15,000-$20,000. Some as high as $40,000.
E2093568-FF7B-42A5-A4AE-E7C9CB77596D.png

The Benelli 828U is a very nice gun.
This is my sons Caesar Guerini. As far as competition guns go it’s more on the budget friendly side.
A lot of the guys (and gals) he shoots against use Kreigoffs, Kolars, and Perazzis that run around $15,000-$20,000. Some as high as $40,000. View attachment 1156293
WOW...40 grand?!?
What did your son's gun run you?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but with the thousands of rounds that he shoots, how long is that barrel good for?

WOW...40 grand?!?
What did your son's gun run you?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but with the thousands of rounds that he shoots, how long is that barrel good for?

His was just under $5,000.
The barrel will last forever but other stuff will wear out. Hoping to get 300,000+ rounds through it without any major problems. We send it back to the manufacturer every year to be checked and tightened up.
They do make some that can easily replace the parts that wear that are good for a million plus rounds. (He’s already checking them out).

Auto Transport Service
Back