• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ammo has arrived!

Glad we are in a small town away from the problems.

For God's sake man, you're in California for cryin out loud!! That's a major problem in and above itself! What have you been smokin?

Yup, here in the PRC! I don't partake in the weed. Never have, never will. Hopefully the current governor gets the boot this fall due to his recall campaign. Moonbeam was bad enough but this guy is worse. The state needs to go back to red after being blue for too long. My wife and I are lifetime Republicans. Currently we are surrounded by lefties so we keep our beliefs on the qt. As much as I would like to put an NRA or Trump flag up, I don't want to give anyone a heads up in this area. When I picked up the ammo in Vegas, it was in 13. Even Cheaper Than Dirt was just about non existent for ammo. What they did have in minor quantity was 55 grain fmj's for a buck around. Other outlets were empty. That was when the prez was outfitting the various federal agencies with ammo etc when there was no reason for them to have it since they had nothing to do with military or law enforcement. When I found it at that range in Vegas it was $0.70 a round which still seemed high but beggars can't be choosers. The village idiot had the lead industry frozen up at that time which of course affected ammo but also batteries and other stuff.
You might want to delete this post otherwise this topic will be gone as political! Good Luck

Just got this email last night so it should be current

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 4.32.16 PM.png

Reloading is the way to go. Was forced into to get the performance i wanted from my 45-70, shoots great now. Also, it is hard to find good 7.5x55 for my K31.

Hey @BrianS
Have you ever ordered from the Western Montana Tactical?
I placed an order from them on Saturday, received an order confirmation and was charged.
NOTHING since. I have called, left messages, emailed, even contacted them through their website. NOTHING!!
I am afraid that I got ripped off.

I get the emails forwarded to me from a buddy. They might be overwhelmed right now, I hope I did not steer you wrong but the guy that sends them to me is pretty legit and I trust him 100%, the only reason I have not ordered from them is because you can't buy ammo through the mail in Commiefornia anymore. Let me bounce him an email and see if I hear back.

I get the emails forwarded to me from a buddy. They might be overwhelmed right now, I hope I did not steer you wrong but the guy that sends them to me is pretty legit and I trust him 100%, the only reason I have not ordered from them is because you can't buy ammo through the mail in Commiefornia anymore. Let me bounce him an email and see if I hear back.
Thank you. I didn't think that you steered me wrong. If I get ripped off, I don't blame anyone, it happens.

the only reason I have not ordered from them is because you can't buy ammo through the mail in Commiefornia anymore.

Sure you can... Just gotta have it shipped to an FFL & pay the state a fee.... Fill out paperwork & wait till the Gestapo (hopefully) approves your purchase...

Sure you can... Just gotta have it shipped to an FFL & pay the state a fee.... Fill out paperwork & wait till the Gestapo (hopefully) approves your purchase...
That scenario kinda takes the savings out of ordering a case at a time not to mention I don't want the Gestapo to know what I have. I can have it shipped to my son's place in Idaho and pick it up when I am there. Just don't get caught coming back into the state with more than a handfull of it.................Hmmmm maybe I could just make 100 trips and bring it back a handfull at a time! That would be a good excuse to see the grandkids. Gotta love Commiefornia

That scenario kinda takes the savings out of ordering a case at a time not to mention I don't want the Gestapo to know what I have. I can have it shipped to my son's place in Idaho and pick it up when I am there. Just don't get caught coming back into the state with more than a handfull of it.................Hmmmm maybe I could just make 100 trips and bring it back a handfull at a time! That would be a good excuse to see the grandkids. Gotta love Commiefornia

Trust me, I wasn't serious, just pointing out the absurdity of our state.... I was on a buying binge back in 2017-2019... I'm good for a few weeks of Zombies....

Hey @BrianS
Have you ever ordered from the Western Montana Tactical?
I placed an order from them on Saturday, received an order confirmation and was charged.
NOTHING since. I have called, left messages, emailed, even contacted them through their website. NOTHING!!
I am afraid that I got ripped off.
Hope it works out for you, but if you need another source, I've bought from these guys, don't know how competitive their prices are, but super quick shipping and if they don't have what your looking for check back often 'cause they seem to move a lot of product!
https://www.bulkammo.com/

What could be more simple then that?

Just don't get caught coming back into the state with more than a handfull of it... Gotta love Commiefornia

Nobody's keeping you from living in that environment except you! Enjoy that prison type lifestyle!

And the kicker here is that more and more CA residents are coming over the State Line to Reno in droves and scarfing up just about all the ammo before we even get a chance to for some. I get it really I do. But for cryin' out loud, stay on your own side of the State Line and quit coming over here will ya? I am sorry that you still continue to reside in that State and repeatedly put up with its Draconian BS laws as you do, but in reality you ain't playing fair. And when I go to the shows, I see stacks and stacks of ammo in box dollies or what have you being taken out to the parking lot and being loaded into vehicles with nothing but Commiefornia plates. Please at least try and think about that the next time you make the trek over here. Just sayin' is all...Rant Off...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Nobody's keeping you from living in that environment except you! Enjoy that prison type lifestyle!

That is a totally lame statement. When I got out of the Navy in '82 I stayed in Calif because Northern Cal was a great place to live and work. It has since went in the toilet but I suppose I could always be totally selfish and divorce my wife, abandon my elderly in-laws (one has Parkinson's and one has Diabetes)forget all my commitments and move back home to Missouri but I was raised a little better than that. When the time is right I will escape but unfortunately it is not just all about me.

Last edited:
And the kicker here is that more and more CA residents are coming over the State Line to Reno in droves and scarfing up just about all the ammo before we even get a chance to for some. I get it really I do. But for cryin' out loud, stay on your own side of the State Line and quit coming over here will ya? I am sorry that you still continue to reside in that State and repeatedly put up with its Draconian BS laws as you do, but in reality you ain't playing fair. And when I go to the shows, I see stacks and stacks of ammo in box dollies or what have you being taken out to the parking lot and being loaded into vehicles with nothing but Commiefornia plates. Please at least try and think about that the next time you make the trek over here. Just sayin' is all...Rant Off...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
You forgot to mention when they move here from California they vote like they still live there.

You forgot to mention when they move here from California they vote like they still live there.

Whether I'm in California, Nevada, Texas, Florida or any other place my voting won't change..... Thing is my voting has been the same for over 40 years & still California goes off the deep end.... My voting isn't the problem....

Whether I'm in California, Nevada, Texas, Florida or any other place my voting won't change..... Thing is my voting has been the same for over 40 years & still California goes off the deep end.... My voting isn't the problem....
I understand sir!
I moved out of California in 95. Grew up there and loved it but it’s going the wrong way

When bringing ammo back to the PRC, you should check out other routes that bypass the Ag/contraband stations. The one on the 15 at state line can be done by going to Boulder instead, heading south to Searchlight on 93/95, then head over to Nipton or Kelso, then back on the 15. There are generally secondary roads near the freeways you can use to bypass the inspection stations in a lot of areas. Plus its a nice change of scenery.

Auto Transport Service
Back