• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ammo has arrived!

Most of the folks on this site are pretty good folks but like many other sites there are always a few retards. It is obvious the last two posters are full of hatred and have to take it out on everyone around them. I bet you two have miserable lives. In fact one of you is constantly spouting a bunch of Calif hatred and slamming people that live here-what happened to all being Americans? Makes me almost regret I served this country so jerks like you can have free speech.

FYI NOT everyone in this state voted for gun regulation and in fact most of it was passed behind our backs and is still being challenged in court. Just like in your states the most populated areas control politics and unfortunately they are very liberal areas. As far as raiding the gun show I would imagine in all your hatred you are exaggerating since I know for a fact CA DOJ will cruise the Reno Gun show parking lot and monitor those cars with calif plates and bust them coming back into the state. Most guys know this since it is pretty common knowledge.

FYI: The two posters that you're referring to are, in fact, brothers. Both of them served this country honorably and both lived in Commiefornia for quite some time.

FYI: The two posters that you're referring to are, in fact, brothers. Both of them served this country honorably and both lived in Commiefornia for quite some time.

Thanks, Liked, and Agreed Iron! Unlike Brian's post at a attempt to slander us, we speak from experience! But the butthurt sufferer's have to complain about it! Here Brian, have a present!!!
49708679_2393452277556519_5124725836234096640_n.jpg

Can you define slander? I think my post hardly qualifies. Anyway hatred is hatred and not all those that live in California are liberal gun grabbers or criminals as you eluded to. Sounds like we all served so I guess we have earned the right to our opinions. Oh and for your info I am not a butthurt or a liberal, I hate this state as much as anyone does but I am weary of the contempt you continually show for those of us that are still here so I said so. Hating the state is one thing hating the people is another thing. Both posts were aimed directly at the people and not the state. As far as your cartoon goes rhetoric cannot be considered facts.

Can you define slander? I think my post hardly qualifies. Anyway hatred is hatred and not all those that live in California are liberal gun grabbers or criminals as you eluded to. Sounds like we all served so I guess we have earned the right to our opinions. Oh and for your info I am not a butthurt or a liberal, I hate this state as much as anyone does but I am weary of the contempt you continually show for those of us that are still here so I said so. Hating the state is one thing hating the people is another thing. Both posts were aimed directly at the people and not the state. As far as your cartoon goes rhetoric cannot be considered facts.

Yup... As Brian said, I'm no fan of California Politics, but I don't see me leaving anytime soon... Unless it's in a casket... I Like my guns & I Love my Freedom... 69A100 & Cr8Crushers insults get kinda old... I get that you guys don't care for California but allot of the people you insult are "Damn Fine People" as I've said many times I know allot of folks here in California, I only know a very few who support the crap we all hate... That stuff generally isn't supported here in the Central Valley... So lighten up...

Ummmmmm, no! You choose to live there but yet y'all continually bitch about the problems in the state, so you put the shoe on your other foot and shut up!!!

Yup... As Brian said, I'm no fan of California Politics, but I don't see me leaving anytime soon... Unless it's in a casket... I Like my guns & I Love my Freedom... 69A100 & Cr8Crushers insults get kinda old... I get that you guys don't care for California but allot of the people you insult are "Damn Fine People" as I've said many times I know allot of folks here in California, I only know a very few who support the crap we all hate... That stuff generally isn't supported here in the Central Valley... So lighten up...
You might want to check your accusation there as I have not posted up much about the State in a while. Now if you are referring to my PSA about this weekends Gun Show, and the CA types coming here and scarfing up just about everything in ammo, that has been running true to form since I moved here. No denying that as it is a fact!!! What my Brother says and does is his and his alone as I am not my Brother's keeper...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

You might want to check your accusation there as I have not posted up much about the State in a while. Now if you are referring to my PSA about this weekends Gun Show, and the CA types coming here and scarfing up just about everything in ammo, that has been running true to form since I moved here. No denying that as it is a fact!!! What my Brother says and does is his and his alone as I am not my Brother's keeper...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
noted-take care and thanks for setting the record straight. My apologies to you.

Good group out in the Central Valley, I was at an Open California rally a few months back with my Oathkeepers group and I walked in with a large group from Central Valley Patriots-great folks and they are very active in politics out in the Valley. The Bay Area is almost a lost cause, I did volunteer on the campaign staff for the conservative challenger to our HR representative last election and we did manage to pull 25% of the vote, for the Bay Area that is darn good. Heck we got Newsome recalled and hopefully Larry Elder will bump him out in September.

My point is not political since this is the wrong forum, my point is there are some darn good folks left that are not willing to retreat just yet. At some point we might need to but due to obligations we are here for now and we will fight the good fight and keep the faith while here.

noted-take care and thanks for setting the record straight. My apologies to you.

I agree... I see you & your brother posting in so many threads one after the other I may get the idea you both rag on us Californians... Sorry for throwing you in my rant...

FWIW If we all run away from California it's like we surrendered the state.... There's to much I like here to just surrender...

Ummmmmm, no! You choose to live there but yet y'all continually bitch about the problems in the state, so you put the shoe on your other foot and shut up!!!

No, I don't continually bitch about the problems... Other posters constantly post about the problems & I don't deny that there are problems... I own the fact our state & federal governments suck... But I don't start rants about it....

No, I don't continually bitch about the problems... Other posters constantly post about the problems & I don't deny that there are problems... I own the fact our state & federal governments suck... But I don't start rants about it....

But yet you continue to sit there and suffer the consequences of what the State shits on you for and yet you continue to be forced and continue to live like that, Why Is That? Family be Dammed, what's your excuse, I hope you're not subservant to them???
How about just contributing to the 69a100 Financial Relief Fund instead? It'd be better spent and used than by giving it to the Dickfore's that California does!

Last edited:
I agree... I see you & your brother posting in so many threads one after the other I may get the idea you both rag on us Californians... Sorry for throwing you in my rant...

FWIW If we all run away from California it's like we surrendered the state.... There's to much I like here to just surrender...

Yes I can agree with some of what you are saying. It has always held a warm spot in my heart because of its Historic beauty and its History of the West. And, having lived there for 27 years while in the Military, I enjoyed the experiences always. I left because of its propensity for labeling a lot of us Veterans as Felons because of our 2A stances and what we could and could not own. Plus the very expensive taxation that they so haphazardly placed upon the residents. During my time there, not very Vet Friendly. So I left. Made the decision and now I'm stuck with it. Just pains me to hear and see all the crap and suffering being placed on good upright Patriots and good guys and gals that are stuck there for what ever reasons. The Ammo thing really bothers me when they come over here and clean us out without ever thinking of the impact they are placing on Nevadans. I think you can see that logic I imply. Just stay safe and keep what you have Cocked and Loaded. And should the need and call arise I am damned sure a hell of a lot of us will gladly jump in and help y'all out...Peace Out...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

But yet you continue to sit there and suffer the consequences of what the State shits on you for and yet you continue to be forced and continue to live like that, Why Is That? Family be Dammed, what's your excuse, I hope you're not subservant to them???
How about just contributing to the 69a100 Financial Relief Fund instead? It'd be better spent and used than by giving it to the Dickfore's that California does!
Every tax payer across this Country is supporting YOU every month when you cash your disability check. So IMO.You’re already getting a “69 a100 RELIEF FUND” from this great country.

Last edited:
Yes I can agree with some of what you are saying. It has always held a warm spot in my heart because of its Historic beauty and its History of the West. And, having lived there for 27 years while in the Military, I enjoyed the experiences always. I left because of its propensity for labeling a lot of us Veterans as Felons because of our 2A stances and what we could and could not own. Plus the very expensive taxation that they so haphazardly placed upon the residents. During my time there, not very Vet Friendly. So I left. Made the decision and now I'm stuck with it. Just pains me to hear and see all the crap and suffering being placed on good upright Patriots and good guys and gals that are stuck there for what ever reasons. The Ammo thing really bothers me when they come over here and clean us out without ever thinking of the impact they are placing on Nevadans. I think you can see that logic I imply. Just stay safe and keep what you have Cocked and Loaded. And should the need and call arise I am damned sure a hell of a lot of us will gladly jump in and help y'all out...Peace Out...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Don’t sweat the little stuff. If the **** hits the fan, all the ammo in the world won’t improve your position at all, so let’s be realistic.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back