• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An Argument thru the the ages....

What I call, save a flush, there's a drought in CA.! Oh wait, that was last year!
Hey, I'm outside a LOT! I'm in the shop now taking a break after putting a load of small limbs out on the street and hoping the regular trash picks them up. They have in the past but now we have a new contract trash pick up so I'm kinda testing them :D
Mowed the whole yard including the easement earlier today when the majority of my yard is in the shade and did the trimming in the shade. A spray bottle of water out of the beer fridge sure feels good too...along with a couple of ice cold beers.

Then there’s this.
1688607614511.png

You worried about the seat ? How about wasting all that water flushing after each use ?
1688612299216.png

I am down VAST majority of the time. Once in a while on a middle of the night trip I may forget. (I'm all but sleep walking.)

It's a BIG deal for women. So I can yield to that with no problems. They put up with ALOT more than that.

Bless their hearts.

Glad to see that some here recognize
the spirit in which this thread was
started.
I can't think of any couples that
co-habitate that haven't discussed
this subject.
I've a friend who's openly admitted
his wife makes him sit on the toilet
to pee, so the seat evidently stays
down in his house.

Unless I can get in the head by myself, I gotta sit down to pee. Other wise at least one of the shepherds will get his head pissed on.

Unless I can get in the head by myself, I gotta sit down to pee. Other wise at least one of the shepherds will get his head pissed on.
Please elaborate.
I'm guessing this is a multi-toileted
facility?
I hadn't considered this type of
scenario.
Much like a two holer. Which begs
another couple of questions.....
Has a man and his wife ever used
a 2 holder outhouse at the same time?
And is there a preferred seating
arrangement? Sort of like a 'his' and
'hers'.

Glad to see that some here recognize
the spirit in which this thread was
started.
I can't think of any couples that
co-habitate that haven't discussed
this subject.
I've a friend who's openly admitted
his wife makes him sit on the toilet
to pee, so the seat evidently stays
down in his house.
I crossed that bridge about the same time she demanded a garage space, and I had to buy a place with a two car garage or lose the GTX. Now that I’m old, it’s actually my preference.

Auto Transport Service
Back