• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An Argument thru the the ages....

Wow....the tone of this thread has really gone down the toilet. :carrot:
At least it hasn't gone political.......................................................................................yet!

Unless I can get in the head by myself, I gotta sit down to pee. Other wise at least one of the shepherds will get his head pissed on.
My aim is getting worse as I get older so it's better for me to sit and not have to clean up the outside of the bowl. Recently had to install grab bars in there too....getting old isn't for wimps, that's for sure!

Please elaborate.
I'm guessing this is a multi-toileted
facility?
I hadn't considered this type of
scenario.
Much like a two holer. Which begs
another couple of questions.....
Has a man and his wife ever used
a 2 holder outhouse at the same time?
And is there a preferred seating
arrangement? Sort of like a 'his' and
'hers'.
With the girlfriend out of town for a couple weeks,with one of my four shepherds, I have three black and red shadows literally a foot behind, EVERYWHERE I go! Getting into the bathroom by myself is almost impossible, and if I do, and don't lock the door, I WILL have company. (Yes, all of them can open certain doors in the house). Dogs driven by their nose, at least one will have his head in the bowl, sniffing. Ergo:.... I sit.

My aim is getting worse as I get older so it's better for me to sit and not have to clean up the outside of the bowl. Recently had to install grab bars in there too....getting old isn't for wimps, that's for sure!
Wait? What? But you said earlier that you pee outside, now you got me confuzed? Insert stick jab here!

There may be a biological component here. I know sometimes my ex-wife would come home from work running for the bathroom. Girls just can't hold it as well.

Wait? What? But you said earlier that you pee outside, now you got me confuzed? Insert stick jab here!
When I have to go and am in the house, I'm not gonna go outside....like waking up in the middle of the night and gotta go....

When I have to go and am in the house, I'm not gonna go outside....like waking up in the middle of the night and gotta go....
In the middle of the night, I get that. Depending on time of day and I'm in the house, I'll go outside sometimes.

Had prostate cancer and treatments of radiation, plus the dreaded hormone shot.
Yea, been sitting down for awhile now.
Something about making a mess all over the place. Some times down my leg.
For some reason not coming out of a public restroom with a leg all wet necessities sitting down.
If you all had read the latest medical. We drain better sitting anyway.
Seat and lid have been down for a long time.

I put the lid down half the time. True random equality.

Girls can't hold it?

BS.

Girls can hold it almost indefinitely.

...and stop mid stream and then hold it indefinitely.

Ever walk between two cars or behind a bush where there's a girl peeing?

I don't know of a guy that could stop and pull their pants up from around their ankles anywhere near that fast without either being in excruciating pain or getting a huge wet spot on their pants.

...and even after drinking several beers, girls can hold it until there's a place available with less than .005% chance of you seeing them.

Absolutely not true for guys.

Last edited:
OK guys, how many of you politely
place the toilet seat in the down
position after most often urgent
calls for relief?
9 times out of ten, it's me. Let's
face it. There's an inherent belief
that men absorb the possibility
of contracting any number of
nasty bacterial invasions if only
to protect the feminine.
I've often wondered how women
survived when all that was available
was a four foot square structure
filled with spiders, no toilet paper,
and wild temperature swings.
This on the humorous side of course.
I know most of us not going to like this
As perfectly made as males are, our aim is not. We decided when our first-born graduated to standing and putting out fires by pressing right up to the bowl (cold porcelain on his legs), we ALL decided to leave the seats down and sit it out, #1 & #2. Why? Because our wives were not happy cleaning the spray and misses.
Small price to pay. Three ladies, later, we are still happy family.

Another slow day here in FBBO Gen Forum I see!!! Now lets find something a tad bit more enlightening if you will...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag: cr8crshr/Bill
1689513338567.png

I really don't see a difference if after
I've tended to business only to find
the seat down when the urgency
hits.
Why do the better half put the seat
down, when it's just as easy to raise
the seat up when they're done?
If they're complaining the seat is gettin'
peed on, wouldn't one not take the
initiative to see that doesn’t happen?
Turn about is fair play. At this point
I place myself at the wrath of
women across the globe.
I've approached this from the
humorous side. I hope y'all do
the same.

Last edited:
When anyone in my house leaves the bathroom, just give the seat and lid a push and they soft close. Whoever walks in to use the bathroom lift whatever part you need, lid or seat. This isn't brain surgery. I don't like the look of my bathroom with the seat and lid up. It's a bathroom, not an outhouse. I used one of those when I was a kid, and left the look behind.

Auto Transport Service
Back