• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Angrier

Just how large is that fuel cell?

Total capacity is 44 gallons!........Mikes plan was to eliminate gas stops, and aim for 500 mile runs between fueling................although I think he was better off going with this idea!

airplane-refueling-flight_~1574R-019227.jpg

View attachment 329537

View attachment 329538

View attachment 329539

This one does look "angrier"! Nice job.
I like your other work too. My favorite is the 71 Superbird.

Hey, I'm actually a pilot. I might be able to help him with that refueling thing if he needs a copilot next time:grin:

Mike,

Nice job on the nose and wing. Nice donor car you had for the project. That must make your job alittle easier.
Warren

Total capacity is 44 gallons!........Mikes plan was to eliminate gas stops, and aim for 500 mile runs between fueling................although I think he was better off going with this idea!

Was that the cell that Mike made or the replacement? If it wasn't the second cell, was the replacement the same capacity? If not, why was that? Man, am I inquisitive today? :D

Was that the cell that Mike made or the replacement? If it wasn't the second cell, was the replacement the same capacity? If not, why was that? Man, am I inquisitive today? :D

the replacement was just a stock factory tank he could find ,stuck out in the middle of no where montana !

oh and speak of the devil and larry pipes in LOL

Mike can you tell us what parts you made on angrier? What material is each part is made of ? I'm building a daytona clone and my buddy larry roper raves about your parts .

Stuart........as I tell most people the parts that I make are as original in appearance and constructed of the same materials as original, with 2 exception,......the nosecone being fiberglass instead of steel, and the rear wing being hollow steel instead of aluminum as original ( some of the superbird parts have been transfered to fiberglass to lower there cost,.....example: the rear window plug on a bird can be fiberglass without having the same issuses that it would on a daytona,.....bonding/ blending issuses)

but I can fabricate any part in any medium that the customer desires........

Mikes Musto's (Mr Angry) 69 Charger came to the shop only wearing 70 Charger front fenders and hood........the only Daytona piece Mike supplied was the OEM Daytona rear window glass ........all the parts required to transform the Charger into a Daytona took approx 90 day to fabricate, the installation took 8 Days......

Good to see some of the DC.com guys made it over here!....

Mike G

I read Mike Mustos recount of Bullrun on Mr Angry.com. He said he got pulled over in Canada for doin 95:fit:(i assume mph). He didnt elaborate, How did the Mounties react, and what did it cost him?

larry cant make up his mind what color he wants , he's as bad as a woman changes his mind all the time. :tongueflap::tongueflap::frog:

You got that right. Since painting some of the panels red, I've just about decided to go back to black. The red just doesn't scream "mean".
A good friend of mine sold me the car...cheap. He had owned it since the early 80's. He wasn't too happy with me to begin with for making a Daytona out of a real triple black R/T SE and when he saw the red, he was even more upset.
It wouldn't be a big deal, but he owns one of the nicest vit c 69 runners that you've ever seen (I painted it...:grin:) and he plans to sell it to me in just a few months when his new Challenger arrives. I don't want to give him any reason to change his mind. Sounds trivial, I know, but I really want that runner and I keep thinking that a real black charger probably should stay black. Keeping him happy could make me happier.

Auto Transport Service
Back