• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Angrier

DAYCLONA

Local time
1:03 AM
Reaction score
Don't know if all of you guys had been following "Mr Angry", Mike Musto's build of his latest ride "Angrier".......although the car came out awesome,.....a few "gremlins" reard their heads during Mike's run, during the Bullrun II race.........mainly tire/ rim failure, and some ignition maladies, the fuel cell Mike had made for the car had to be replaced early on due to leaks.....he kept on truckin in the daytona, until the rims failed!.....stopping any hopes of seeing the Daytona finish the race........I had the privilage of fabricating the aerodynamic Daytona parts and installing them on his 69 Charger......Mike and others finished his "vision" of what he wanted in a modern "G"-machine.........I believe Mikes next plan of attack is Bonneville salt flats.........looking to join the 200 MPH club!..........here's a few pics of the build........Mike Musto also has a new site up and running, www.mrangryinc.com ........below pic is the starting point, a stroked 471 cid, 4 bbl, 5 spd Keisler equipped .64 OD TKO, 3.91 geared 8 3/4

angry0.jpg

View attachment 329468

View attachment 329469

I watched the Bull Run show only because of Mikes Charger. I giggled like a little girl when he beat the Lotus on the bus challange. Sorry to hear he didnt finish the run this year.
What kind of wheels? and what went wrong with them?

I watched the Bull Run show only because of Mikes Charger. I giggled like a little girl when he beat the Lotus on the bus challange. Sorry to hear he didnt finish the run this year.
What kind of wheels? and what went wrong with them?

The rims in question were custom built for Mikes car, they were of a 3 pc design.........although the rim faliure seemed due in part to the fastners bolting the rims together,.....the jury is still out on the cause?,,,,,,,until the wheel mfg has chance to look them over?

Mike G

Auto Transport Service
Back