• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anodizing

Norm Huie hands down although it has been my understanding that Shine on Me was no longer in business. Any input on that would be appreciated.
If that's true it's a shame... I know Norm is getting older like all of us... But I hadn't heard he was closing up... But I haven't done any business with him since before the pandemic so....

The king of trim was also phasing out operations years ago… I remember seeing his parts and his original batches of textured argent… Did he just down size?

The king of trim was also phasing out operations years ago… I remember seeing his parts and his original batches of textured argent… Did he just down size?
King of trim didn't do Argent... Your thinking of All Trim... He closed up years ago.... I knew a guy who did sublet polishing for him...

King of Trim is LA based...

All Trim was Seattle based...

King of trim didn't do Argent... Your thinking of All Trim... He closed up years ago.... I knew a guy who did sublet polishing for him...

King of Trim is LA based...

All Trim was Seattle based...
Ok Thank you for the correction and yes I remember it was Washington State as I bought some stuff from him about 5 years ago could be even longer. From my experience he was a little difficult to deal with but did very nice work.

Ok Thank you for the correction and yes I remember it was Washington State as I bought some stuff from him about 5 years ago could be even longer. From my experience he was a little difficult to deal with but did very nice work.
Yup, Mike did beautiful work, his Argent was spot on, he had his own tanks for brite dip anodizing so he controlled to process & he was **** about quality... Not cheap but you did get what you were paying for...

King of Trim has turned out some beautiful work.... And some stuff I sure wouldn't have accepted in my younger days... These days I might not see as much & the reality is finding people who can and will work at a high level are getting damn hard to come by... Nobody wants to do polishing, it's hard dirty work.. And Anodizing? Work with chemicals? Are ya crazy? I can sit safely at home & get paid by the Gobamint...

Found another but no nothing about them. Thought that this type work is getting scarce so it wouldn’t hurt to put another name out there. Anodizing Solutions. Website shows bright dip anodizing

Found another but no nothing about them. Thought that this type work is getting scarce so it wouldn’t hurt to put another name out there. Anodizing Solutions. Website shows bright dip anodizing
But.. There are lots of places that do anodizing of new parts, but many won't touch used parts which they refer to as "reclaimed" work... I have two places I send new parts to that I've machined, neither will touch reclaimed work..

Auto Transport Service
Back