• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another eBay Deal if you have $2,000,000.00

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
1695658243576.png

COMPLETE BUISNESS FOR SALE (MOPAR CITY) RESTORATION YARD & SPEED SHOP 49 YEARS!! | eBay

A buyer would never get his money back, not to mention what it'll cost you to clean up all that contaminated soil when the EPA comes knocking.

I thought that business has been on the market for a couple years?
I wonder how you put a value on a business like that?

A buyer would never get his money back, not to mention what it'll cost you to clean up all that contaminated soil when the EPA comes knocking.
It is in Illinois.
There is a busload of gov't agency people with suitcases full of fines and court orders just waiting to pounce on whatever poor soul decides to try to run a private own business like this.
Might be on ebay just to advertise, but might be there to sucker someone into paying without disclosing all the inspections and etc. the new owner will be on the hook for.
CA, NY, and "Illi'noise" would be the last states I would ever do business with old cars in. Those states are the frontrunners for making your product illegal to put on the road in less than 10 years!

I thought that business has been on the market for a couple years?
I wonder how you put a value on a business like that?
Yes it's been for sale for awhile now...

Yes it's been for sale for awhile now...
Whom ever has $2,000,000 in their pockets have other things to invest in other than greasy or rusty parts in the sun.
$2,000,000 can get you more fun and returns then dealing with obsolete parts and a depleting market. I just hope someone that has the space, patience and wits to run such a monster gets it so that the flow of parts and info don't go dry.

Did they have anything to do with R&R salvage?

If you're interested in this, Act Fast. Illinois is approaching Self-Destruction.................

Don't forget the 11.77 shipping! So it's 2,000,011.77! Lol. I'd like to meet the company that will ship that for 11.77. Lol. I'd like to see it but have zero interest in buying.

You can be the owner of a Superfund clean up site,for a mere two million dollars!

Auto Transport Service
Back