• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Ebay Rare 426 Hemi for sale

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:37 PM
Reaction score
So what’s the story.......

[video]http://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-426-HEMI-Engine-/140999446667?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20d438d08b&vxp=mtr[/video]

The same picture is on the Tuscon Craigslist too ... without the 3x long story ...

I have a rare one of one 4-1/2" bore 572 hemi cast in 1970, originally raced by Ronnie Sox and last assembled by Dick Landy before his passing. Just don't ask for any documentation..........

A 66 hemi is rare only because the intake manifold is the only year without the Pentastar. Otherwise its the highest produced gen II block. Chrysler made so many in 66 (relatively speaking) that they used 66 blocks up to 68. But don't ask for documentation.

100 bucks seems reasonable for crating......I wonder if the guy is a carpenter........btw, don't ask for documentation.

well, i was thinking about bidding on it, but, i noticed one of the plug wires disconnected, and got cold feet

I was thinking of asking for documentation to see what happens!:poke:

NOS with "little to no miles on it"
But it was never in a car. Must have been in a truck or maybe on an engine stand if it has "little miles on it".:tongueflap:

And I have a nos low mileage bridge for sale....and oh ya don't ask for documentation the original owner doesn't want to be bothered.

Auto Transport Service
Back