• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

another garage find

kikgas01

Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
Found this Saturday. It is a 71 Cuda that was parked in 1980!
barnfind71cuda.jpg

Recently I found a 71 duster 340 car all original original owner.

I am trying to deal on it. He wants to much for it so we will see what happens. He wants 8 grand for a 2,500 dollar car. They are still out there though!

kinda looks like a 72-74 to me from the front bumper and single headlight.

71 had duel headlights NICE find for SURE!

No such thing as a $2500 E body any more, unless all the panels and the frame rails need replaced and the drive train is gone and interior shot.

I agree $2500 is not enough if it doesn't need to much metal replacement.

cuda

From that one pic it looks to be in pretty nice shape.If it has been parked for 30 years it should still have a ton of original metal left to use and doesn't look like it would be all rusted away..If you don't buy that car now,you will be lining up friends in 6 months to kick you in the *** for not buying it.

You only get junk for $2500. Looks nice

70 Cuda's had single head lights also

70 had turn signals/markers at the top of the grilles. 72-74 has them below.

It has a "Cuda" hood.

Even 318 "Cudas" are big bucks now, and the flat hood cars are almost as much.

From that one pic it looks to be in pretty nice shape.If it has been parked for 30 years it should still have a ton of original metal left to use and doesn't look like it would be all rusted away..If you don't buy that car now,you will be lining up friends in 6 months to kick you in the *** for not buying it.

I will get the guys number so you can give 8 grand for it. That is to much. It has sat for 30 years and had a lot of metal work done in like 1980.It will need engine, trans, brakes and who knows what else? 8 grand is wayyy to much. Couldn`t even flip it and make a profit. Hell I don`t think you could get your money back out of it! Especially if it has the wrong front clip on it. LMAO!

Is it a 340? Is it a big block? This also will determine the price.Also 4spd or auto makes a dif. Not a good time to be a flipper.

318,auto,floor shift air car which looked complete. I think it might even be a barracuda with a cuda hood. I didn`t look very close after he said 8k.It has nice dash, seats,console and so on. I know it has the round knob instead of the t handle shifter. I tried turning the bottom pulley and it would not budge. I lost interest after he said 8 grand and having the wrong front clip,froze engine and sat for 30 years.

I wouldn't pay $8K for it, but i'm sure someone else would. All depends on what a person wants and is willing to pay. Those E-body prices are in friggin orbit.

Thanks for posting, either way old barn/garage finds are always cool to see.

Auto Transport Service
Back