• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Important Service Advisory "lock Keys In car"

nice-***.jpg

Tic Toc to the rescue or will this become the new TT Challenge. Kia is being told by State’s Attorneys to fix their defect that makes it easier to steal their products. Police are handing out The Club now.

Obviously a made-up video but does show a way to quietly access a Challenger. Do other vehicles have this lowering feature?

She could have just as well got a coat hangar or purchased a suction cup from harbor freight, instead of buying A roll of duct tape. Faked or not. It was interesting to watch.

Watch the video from the band Queens of the Stoneage,the song is 3s and 7s. Quinten Tarantino directed the video! Hot chick's and a cool 70 Challenger too!

Watched some QT flick eons ago with George Clooney as a bad guy driving a Cougar with a lady tied up in the trunk that his partner ended up slaughtering. Remember how the plot, so it was, took a swift change instantly becoming like a different movie. Odd, mentally effed up or drug-induced ‘production’.

Watched some QT flick eons ago with George Clooney as a bad guy driving a Cougar with a lady tied up in the trunk that his partner ended up slaughtering. Remember how the plot, so it was, took a swift change instantly becoming like a different movie. Odd, mentally effed up or drug-induced ‘production’.
The one I m thinking of had Kurt Russell as a nut job in a black 55 Chevy, at the end being chased around by a bunch of broads that remind me of the car thief in the op’s video.

Tic Toc to the rescue or will this become the new TT Challenge. Kia is being told by State’s Attorneys to fix their defect that makes it easier to steal their products. Police are handing out The Club now.

Obviously a made-up video but does show a way to quietly access a Challenger. Do other vehicles have this lowering feature?
My 2012 Camaro ss does. It works quite a bit faster than my friends Challenger does.

My Challenger won't let you lock the doors with the fob inside the car. When you close the door the horn blows and the door unlocks automatically.

The one I m thinking of had Kurt Russell as a nut job in a black 55 Chevy, at the end being chased around by a bunch of broads that remind me of the car thief in the op’s video.

The movie was called Death Proof and Kurt Russell was driving a black Nova,after wrecking that car,he was driving a black 69 Charger that was then chased by a bunch of girls in a white 70 Challenger R/T that looked like the Challenger in the movie Vanishing Point.

The movie was called Death Proof and Kurt Russell was driving a black Nova,after wrecking that car,he was driving a black 69 Charger that was then chased by a bunch of girls in a white 70 Challenger R/T that looked like the Challenger in the movie Vanishing Point.
Wow I had that messed up.

Do a lot of girls go shopping with a roll of Duck tape in their pocket just in case? I say clickbait.
Might have been a hardware store nearby....but did she watch a similar vid before? I say clickbait too.
My Challenger won't let you lock the doors with the fob inside the car. When you close the door the horn blows and the door unlocks automatically.
My 2000 Durango did the same thing if you left the key in the ignition but if you took it out and laid it on the center console then got out locking the door manually, game mover. Yeah, my idiot XX wife 2 did that twice and then calling me to bail her out. 2nd time I told her I was in the middle of a job would have to move things around in order to close up and then had to clean myself up some since I was a mess (but really wasn't). Her having to wait did the trick I think because she never did that again. Kinda figured the cars with the button start had that feature of not locking if the fob was inside.....can you lock them manually anyways even if the fob is outside of the car?

Might have been a hardware store nearby....but did she watch a similar vid before? I say clickbait too.

My 2000 Durango did the same thing if you left the key in the ignition but if you took it out and laid it on the center console then got out locking the door manually, game mover. Yeah, my idiot XX wife 2 did that twice and then calling me to bail her out. 2nd time I told her I was in the middle of a job would have to move things around in order to close up and then had to clean myself up some since I was a mess (but really wasn't). Her having to wait did the trick I think because she never did that again. Kinda figured the cars with the button start had that feature of not locking if the fob was inside.....can you lock them manually anyways even if the fob is outside of the car?
I have never thought about that, let me go see if it will. YES it will lock the doors with the fob inside if you manually push the buttons on the doors to lock it. I did not know that. I always just push the lock button on the door when I get out. Found out something else trying this. My spare fob that's kept in the house had a dead battery. Good experiment, with good outcome. Thanks Cranky

I've tried a few times to lock up one of my diesel trucks with it running, (avoiding restart, keeping the a/c running) and the first few times I thought I had locked it, turns out it wasn't. Electric locks won't work. Has to be locked manually by the lock button or key.
I'll pass on this "fob, push button start" stuff.

Do other vehicles have this lowering feature?

2008 Corvette does.

I had a fob issue on my Polaris Slingshot but it didn't have to do with the doors or window since it doesn't have any. It's not a factory fob, but rather a Digital Guard Dawg keyless ignition. I jumped in mine in the garage one day, started it up, and drove it to my credit union in a town 20 miles north of me. When I got back in after doing my business it would not start. Turned out that I left my Digital Guard Dawg fob hanging on the hook just inside the garage door. It was close enough to the Sling that it started, and I drove off without it. I could not get the override feature to work so I had to call my wife who left work to retrieve the fob and drive it up to me.

Another observation on the video. That looked like an underwire bra that is usually for 'big' girls. Would work much better for the B&E but definitely would not belong under that skintight outfit. Notice the video starts with her pulling it out and not fully installed.

I was loading some heavy stuff on my car trailer and my 2014 Dodge Ram was running with the fob in the ignition and when I dropped something onto the trailer deck the horn beeped and the doors locked, like I hit the lock button! So there I was locked out of my running truck! I had to sit on the tailgate waiting for my son to drive 30 minutes to bring me the other key fob! I left the truck running because it was so hot that I wanted to keep the AC running so I could cool off after loading the trailer, instead I swealtered in the heat waiting for my son to arrive with the other key fob! Now I make sure to keep the window open everytime I get out of that truck and it is running.

I was loading some heavy stuff on my car trailer and my 2014 Dodge Ram was running with the fob in the ignition and when I dropped something onto the trailer deck the horn beeped and the doors locked, like I hit the lock button! So there I was locked out of my running truck! I had to sit on the tailgate waiting for my son to drive 30 minutes to bring me the other key fob! I left the truck running because it was so hot that I wanted to keep the AC running so I could cool off after loading the trailer, instead I swealtered in the heat waiting for my son to arrive with the other key fob! Now I make sure to keep the window open everytime I get out of that truck and it is running.
Thats kinda why I carry two key rings (at least). Locked myself out once (bumped the door lock as I shut the door) in the middle of the california desert. AAA came 60 miles, one way, to help me out.

Auto Transport Service
Back