• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Important Service Advisory "lock Keys In car"

I've tried a few times to lock up one of my diesel trucks with it running, (avoiding restart, keeping the a/c running) and the first few times I thought I had locked it, turns out it wasn't. Electric locks won't work. Has to be locked manually by the lock button or key.
I'll pass on this "fob, push button start" stuff.
Used to have a black 79 D300 Adventurer SE Club Cab with all the trim....yeah, I'm bragging. Nice truck with 12" chrome wagon wheels and 12.50-33's all the way around. Anyways, sometimes I'd get out and push the door to, and the dang thing would lock. Lucky the first time my rear slider wasn't locked and after that, I always lift it unlocked so I could get in the sum biotch. Wasn't worried about someone getting into it because it never got left in any parking lots etc. Either it was parked at the house or hauling something. One I wished I had kept and dropped in a Cummins etc.
Another observation on the video. That looked like an underwire bra that is usually for 'big' girls. Would work much better for the B&E but definitely would not belong under that skintight outfit. Notice the video starts with her pulling it out and not fully installed.
I have a 36 AA underwire :rofl:

I sure hope this doesn't mean that we are going to see him on a Bud Light can!

Last edited:
In some countries that's a sign of wealth :thumbsup:

Thats kinda why I carry two key rings (at least). Locked myself out once (bumped the door lock as I shut the door) in the middle of the california desert. AAA came 60 miles, one way, to help me out.

I guess my AAA membership is worth the 58 bucks a year afterall! I sold one of my 1996 Indy Rams at Carlisle to a guy from Canada, and he said "Aye do you think the truck would make it to Nova Scotia Aye" I turned to him and said "do you have triple Aye!" He didn't think I was too funny! Lol

I guess my AAA membership is worth the 58 bucks a year afterall! I sold one of my 1996 Indy Rams at Carlisle to a guy from Canada, and he said "Aye do you think the truck would make it to Nova Scotia Aye" I turned to him and said "do you have triple Aye!" He didn't think I was too funny! Lol
It's See-Aye-Aye up here!

'you go girl'
jiggly butt & high energy

she had a bag of stuff, she hung from the mirror
that she pulled duct tape out of
must have just been at the hardware store or
or went to buy it & come back to get in or something ????? :poke:

unfortunately, just more stupid **** 'click bait' posted on TikTok

Auto Transport Service
Back