• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Important Service Advisory "lock Keys In car"

Challengers have a system that bumps the window down about a half inch when you are opening and closing the door, that will probably never work again!

Challengers have a system that bumps the window down about a half inch when you are opening and closing the door, that will probably never work again!
No non electric windows on them?

Not to mention the door, fender, hood and roof. Way too much drama there . . .
There are still plenty of people out there that only think of a car as a means to get from point A to point B and want to look good doing it but don't care how long the car looks good. I drive my beater lots more than the other two because I'm fairly certain that no one is going to mess with it while it's parked in a big box store's parking lot with the window down....

Chick said it in MIB 2.
“With the right set of mammary glands you could rule this planet.”

Fixing enough power windows over the years, ******* them up like she did wouldn’t make me happy if it were someone in the family. And if paying to have that work done is pricy. Can’t afford a locksmith? I’d guess wait to find out how much it’ll cost to get it fixed.

Last one I repaired for my kid some years ago on her Sonata, estimate was over $400. I got the works from a bone yard for $150 and replaced it, unfortunately in that case, wasn’t the motor that was bad.

No non electric windows on them?

I have never seen a modern Challenger without power windows. I think because the windows electronically drop a half an inch when the door handles are pulled, they all have to be electric windows. No way to achieve that with mechanical windows.

My vehicles are all old enough still having keys. Renting a couple vehicles with button start was a bit of an adjustment for me. Rental agencies wire both fobs together, great stuffing those in jean pockets. Rented a Challenger in Atlanta and unlocked the doors at a hotel one night, think it was when stuffing the fobs in a pocket. And, lose one lose both.

Last time I had a rental for a week on a 2200 mile round trip, I cut the damn wire so I could hand the 2nd fob to my wife. I’m a geezer; still like KEYS.

Something... something about this strikes me as phony, but I haven't figured it out yet.
1658891288-818562-fake-breasts-vs-8266.gif

Learn something new every day. Does it work if I use undershorts ?
And does this work for every fiat? LOL!

Something... something about this strikes me as phony, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Here it is. Video starts with unknown woman 3 feet away from your car, facing you, removing bra. You're in the passenger seat and start filming. Your girlfriend/wife in the driver's seat is smiling and laughing wondering what is going on. I don't know about you, but if it were me and my wife saw me start to video, I'd probably get one upside the head. Fake!

Do a lot of girls go shopping with a roll of Duck tape in their pocket just in case? I say clickbait.

Agree, more I ponder on it, more it looks faked. Her so called surprised expression was too - surprising - overacting. Bra size looks big for her (no expert on sizing other than by feel). Oh sure pls send me your video. Someone was probably hiding in the car dropping the window down..

Auto Transport Service
Back