• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another mopar added to the stable

SWEDISH43

Local time
9:33 AM
Reaction score
DSC00760.jpgDSC00692.jpgJust for information-I just added a 1978 Richard petty dodge aspen kit car to my stable-it was a garage find-Mopar Collectors Guide just did a article on it in the June issue--they are talking about doing more articles on my petty collection and my 72 Richard petty tribute car from Sweden-thanks for a great site.

I don't believe it, since there are no photos! ;)

I've seen those in pictures, in magazines...but have never seen one in real life. Good find!

I saw one on the cruise from Arizona to MATS. We met up with the crowd in Kingman and this guy drove one in. He did not go to MATS just came for that afternoon. It was in very nice condition, said he had it from new and bought the kit and installed it....what he said, I don't know jack about these cars other than they look pretty cool for what they are.

Auto Transport Service
Back