• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Mopar for me?

Rusty, that is seriously my dream car. It hurts me to look at the picture. Can't do 23K for a classic car, no matter how amazing it is, though. My budget limit is around 10K.

I think a Satellite is more my style. It looks similar, it's a hell of a lot cheaper, and I don't need a big block to cruise around suburbia...

Rusty, that is seriously my dream car. It hurts me to look at the picture. Can't do 23K for a classic car, no matter how amazing it is, though. My budget limit is around 10K.

I think a Satellite is more my style. It looks similar, it's a hell of a lot cheaper, and I don't need a big block to cruise around suburbia...

thats the way i went .. 71 sebring pluss 318 auto . swapped it to a 440 4 speed .

He's mentioned it was for sale a long time. He's a super nice guy. Not nice enough to sell for 10K, but I'm sure he'd entertain offers. ...just a thought.

Auto Transport Service
Back