• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another new member from ebodies only

Cop car wagon

Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
I came over from the ebodies sites to be able to post in the for sale section.
But I love my 4dr Satellite's, maybe even more than my Cudas.
Lets face it, going to a show is about seeing a variety of cars. But....
How many are going to pore over a beige 73 satellite regent wagon, still in the box it came in. (Wood grain don't you know).
Now that I'm getting serious about all my cars, I looked around saw so much stuff in my way, time to thin the parts.
My future projects include a 71 satellite police, and a very rare 73 satellite police wagon.
Both RK coded. Think 4 door road runner. One with a big trunk.

Cuda's are overrated. All my big (many thousands of miles) high speed road trips have been in a B or C body.
Pictures are hard because everything is wedged together, waiting for dry weather.

North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from New Zealand.

Let's see some pics of those wedged in beauties.

Welcome

I do like wagons

Hey, to keep you interested, a picture from it's glory days.
Originally white, which it will be again, i painted it a Chrysler imperial color, sparkling burgundy, as plum crazy on a 4dr would be stupid.
At night it looked black, which is what I wanted.

20230421_131820.jpg

Welcome from the Canadian Great White North! I love odd ball stuff at shows, 4drs, wagons, low trim line cars more than the Hemi/440-6, shaker, wing cars etc.

My most favorite car was a 71 340 Cuda. I like all of them but I have my favs.....and welcome to the site!!

Hey Cranky, your favorite car WAS or still is a 71 Cuda?
I thought it was the favorite car that everyone loves to hate?
I still prefer the clean look of my 70, but 71's are all the rage.

Hey Cranky, your favorite car WAS or still is a 71 Cuda?
I thought it was the favorite car that everyone loves to hate?
I still prefer the clean look of my 70, but 71's are all the rage.
After owning it 16-17 years, I sold it and still kicking my butt for it. For some reason, Challengers were very easy to find and buy but not Cudas. In all the years of owning Mopars, only 3 Cudas came into my hands with one of those being one that I bought for parts and was a 70.

After owning it 16-17 years, I sold it and still kicking my butt for it. For some reason, Challengers were very easy to find and buy but not Cudas. In all the years of owning Mopars, only 3 Cudas came into my hands with one of those being one that I bought for parts and was a 70.
Well, I wasn't being too picky on what year it was. Had several Challengers but liked the Barracuda body lines a bit better so looked at the 71 that a guy advertised in the Houston paper for 3500 in 1986. Even in the mid 80's Barracuda/Cudas weren't around for sale nearly as much as Challengers were. At the time I didn't feel it was worth it as the condition wasn't that great but did have a fresh 340 in it. Anyways, I walked away but saved the ad and stuck it in my desk drawer. About a year later I found the ad while looking for something else and tried the number.....still a good number and he still had the car but now it was 2500 and had a fresh 727 in it and the miles weren't much more than a year earlier. The only thing I did to it was drive the snot out of it, put better tires on, rebuilt the TQ several years later and swapped out one starter. It still had the original points dizzy in it and maintained it. Back then Blue Streak tune up parts was still readily available and imo, that brand (SMP) was the best and looks like they are still available.

Maybe the Barracuda was harder to find because more Challengers were built and sold for each of the e-body years?

Auto Transport Service
Back