• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Seat Belt Post For 69 GTX

Has anyone bought aftermarket oe style belts before? If you did where did you get them from?

Pretty sure you will find those are the PG Classic Chinese repops. Several people are quite happy with them. I can't say.

Same ones I bought at PG Classic, very well made. They should be having a 20% off sale for Easter.

Great I will order them then!
PG Classic
Celebrate the Easter long weekend with a special offer: 20% OFF your order, available exclusively from March 28 - April 02, 2024.
To unlock your discount, simply enter the code ESTR24 during checkout.

Promotion Details:

Discount:
20% OFF
Promotional Period: March 28 - April 02, 2024
Minimum Purchase: $109.00 or more on eligible products
Restrictions: Some restrictions apply*

thank you!
PG Classic
Celebrate the Easter long weekend with a special offer: 20% OFF your order, available exclusively from March 28 - April 02, 2024.
To unlock your discount, simply enter the code ESTR24 during checkout.

Promotion Details:

Discount:
20% OFF
Promotional Period: March 28 - April 02, 2024
Minimum Purchase: $109.00 or more on eligible products
Restrictions: Some restrictions apply*

Would anyone know if, specifically, all '69 Chargers have upper mount points for shoulder harnesses? I can't take my car onto the track without something more than a lap belt.
I'm also guessing I'd have to poke a whole in my headliner. Is that something that needs to be done a certain way to keep it all from unravelling? Thanks, in advance.

Auto Transport Service
Back