• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Antenna Wrench

Status
Not open for further replies.

69bfan

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
7:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
We have just done up a couple of these antenna wrenches to see if there may be a demand to make it worth while to do more of them. They were designed to fit the 68 to 74 B-Body and 70-74 E-Body antenna nuts. They fit tight to the bezel which eliminates the potential for it to slip and scratch the paint. They will be in a silver zinc finish. We are thinking that the retail will be in the $12.00 range. If you are attending the Indy Cylinder Head Show, I will have some there for your inspection. Any comments or suggestions, drop me a message.

Antenna Wrench1A.jpg Antenna Wrench2A.jpg

Looks like it might fit a 67 GTX. Any thoughts?

I'm not looking at mine right now.

Where can I. Buy this? Also do you have ignition switch bezel tool (66 charger) wiper bezel tool (66) and headlight hold over? It's similar to 64 barracuda? I'll take them all. Bought one off of eBay and didn't fit

Im in for one. and an ignition bezel wrench also if you decide to make one.

Thanks for all for the input. This is the only place that I have advertised the tool and the response has been very promising. I have had the good fortune to locate a machinist who is a Mopar fanatic and his abilities are outstanding. The other thing is that he will work in small numbers as he is doing this to support his car addiction that we all share. I will have to talk with him concerning the other tools. His machine shop has all of the latest technology, and we currently have at least six other projects under development.
I will pretty much be tied up next week in preparation for the Indy Cylinder Head Show, but we should still be able to hopefully get the units cut next week and then sent out to be plated. Hopefully, I can start mailing out the wrenches by March 13th.
Any other suggestions of simple projects are always welcomed.

I'd be in for one...

The wrenches were cut on Friday and have been sent out to be plated this week, so hopefully I will have them by the end of the week. For anyone who may be needing the wrench for the other style antenna bezel nut, we will be making them as well.
Thanks,
Richard

just let us know where to send the $$$$$$!!!

oh, and btw...

:xscuseless:

PLEASE make a nut for the 69 ignition switch bezel. The one you can buy on ebay are totally junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back