• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Antenna Wrench

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have just done up a couple of these antenna wrenches to see if there may be a demand to make it worth while to do more of them. They were designed to fit the 68 to 74 B-Body and 70-74 E-Body antenna nuts. They fit tight to the bezel which eliminates the potential for it to slip and scratch the paint. They will be in a silver zinc finish. We are thinking that the retail will be in the $12.00 range. If you are attending the Indy Cylinder Head Show, I will have some there for your inspection. Any comments or suggestions, drop me a message.

View attachment 398679 View attachment 398680
Clean out your message box please. It's full. I will take one when you get to me. Please send me a PM to let me know when you get to me and I will send payment. Thanks.

The first 100 of the wrenches showed up today. So I can start taking orders for the wrenches. As I stated in the initial posting, the cost will be $12 for the wrench. For shipping purposes, I am going to charge a flat rate of $3.00 to any address in the continental US. They will be sent out in a padded envelope and I will send out the tracking number as provided by USPS. Just drop me a message and I can respond with my contact information.

AntennaWrench3A.jpg

The first 100 of the wrenches showed up today. So I can start taking orders for the wrenches. As I stated in the initial posting, the cost will be $12 for the wrench. For shipping purposes, I am going to charge a flat rate of $3.00 to any address in the continental US. They will be sent out in a padded envelope and I will send out the tracking number as provided by USPS. Just drop me a message and I can respond with my contact information.

View attachment 407074

Send me a message with your address and I can get you the cost to your address.

I received my antenna nut wrench today and I have to say I am very impressed with it. The quality is outstanding!

Last edited by a moderator:
got mine thanks even tightened up the one on my roadrunner was a little loose.

71chargerrt, I have sent you a private message, but I did not see anything in my inbox, so I am sorry for the delay.

Thanks for all of the positive response on the antenna wrench. I have decided to go ahead and do the other style antenna wrench which has the eight reliefs. I know that it will not have the same demand, but the tooling cost is reasonable and it does fill a need. I am also looking to doing the inner door panel remote mirror bezel. There is basically two styles used and my thought is to make each end of the wrench to fit the particular style. That way, you will only have to purchase one wrench and it will cover multiple years and body styles. I have received several request to do the ignition switch bezels. At this time, I do not see it in the near future. We have multiple other projects in the works so that they will hopefully be available in time for Carlisle. I will keep you guys informed on any updates. I am always open to suggestions and again thanks for the positive response and support.
Richard

Just a bump to let everyone know that I still have a little over 40 of the wrenches left from the first run. So if I missed anyone, please drop me a message and for all of those who have ordered one, thanks for the purchase and the input.

Received my wrench today. Quick turnaround (only 7 days since I mailed the check). Very nice quality. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back