• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any 6 pack tuners near St Louis

vektro69

Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
I have a 6 pack 440 that could use a tune up. Any good mechanics around St.Louis that are good at these. I live in Illinois, so metro area is good too

Pm me when you have time, I may know a few guys. You’re just up the road from me. Also give me some details of your build then.

I have a 6 pack 440 that could use a tune up. Any good mechanics around St.Louis that are good at these. I live in Illinois, so metro area

Consider..... Roger Gibson Auto Restoration 106 State Highway PP Scott City MO 63780 573.264.2022 F: 573.264.3821 [email protected]
This person is a Mopar restorer with an excellent reputation but expensive. Suggest you call and discuss your needs. He may be able to help. Not too far from your location....
BOB RENTON

I have a 6 pack 440 that could use a tune up. Any good mechanics around St.Louis that are good at these. I live in Illinois, so metro area is good too

Consider..... Roger Gibson Auto Restoration 106 State Highway PP Scott City MO 63780 573.264.2022 F: 573.264.3821 [email protected]
This person is a Mopar restorer with an excellent reputation but expensive. Suggest you call and discuss your needs. He may be able to help. Not too far from your location....
BOB RENTON

The old triple clamshell game. Nice.

Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it. This forum is a tremendous source, due to all the great members helping each other!

What's going on with it? There is a lot of information that can be had over the internet/forum from many knowledgeable members. Do you have a wide band 02 in the car?

No O2 sensor. Just not running as strong as it should, seems rich. I think the carbs need a little attention. I don’t have the mechanical skills to do it myself.

I am assuming messing with three carbs, being a balancing act.
Sort of, if they're bone stock you have to tune them then juggle them around to tune the front and backs... less fun then it sounds.

Auto Transport Service
Back